Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
❤ Miss ❤
What is this gay shit, please remove these people from the server.
(01-24-2017, 06:38 PM)Drew Wrote:
(01-24-2017, 09:06 AM)❤ Miss Bunny â¤ Wrote: So you're saying if we were to start using a clan tag for dinklebergs players, it's consider bannable? It's only bannable if we are purposely using the same name throughout our name tags. We are using different names not the same. And besides, it was originally my name. Mari spread the miss clan herself.

So yes, we're using the name like as if it was a clan. I'm pretty sure you've seen players that has tags or names like "Tw2 - Apolo" or something. The first part is an actual gaming clan. And there's also "[GFL] Azura" the first part is also a gaming clan.

Don't worry, we have no intention of banning clan names.

They will. When you join us :D
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(01-24-2017, 09:14 PM)❤ Miss Bunny ❤ Wrote:
(01-24-2017, 06:38 PM)Drew Wrote:
(01-24-2017, 09:06 AM)❤ Miss Bunny â¤ Wrote: So you're saying if we were to start using a clan tag for dinklebergs players, it's consider bannable? It's only bannable if we are purposely using the same name throughout our name tags. We are using different names not the same. And besides, it was originally my name. Mari spread the miss clan herself.

So yes, we're using the name like as if it was a clan. I'm pretty sure you've seen players that has tags or names like "Tw2 - Apolo" or something. The first part is an actual gaming clan. And there's also "[GFL] Azura" the first part is also a gaming clan.

Don't worry, we have no intention of banning clan names.

They will. When you join us :D

Bishcuse me?
@Drew If you cant beat them... Join them.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Ban all people that once has "CoZ" as a clan name.
#TeamSteamy is the only clan for me.
Clan Tags are pretty stupid, keep that shit in call of duty.
(01-25-2017, 09:12 AM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ Wrote: Clan Tags are pretty stupid, keep that shit in call of duty.

Lmao. CoD was way too young to even had a clan tag. There were way more other older games that used clan tags such as cs and/or gunbound, ... clan tags were used in many games through out, you're too young to even understand the usage of clan tags.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Nothing better than a person saying you're too young to understand something as trivial as a clan tag
(01-25-2017, 10:01 AM)❤ Miss Lycan â¤ Wrote: Nothing better than a person saying you're too young to understand something as trivial as a clan tag

Is that so?