✄ Free Pizzle ✄
Ingame Name: Warpizzle

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:15679322

Who Banned You: Zeygod

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM (Initially thought it was just an RDM & Leave)

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban: I killed three people. This is true and this counts as Mass RDM, but in my defense, in was a joke. Even with jokes aside, only one person didn't like it and pursued a slay. Of the other two, one reported me but forgave the report for the meme, and the other person didn't report me entirely because they knew what was up. So Zeygod gave me one slay for the one person who kept that one report, and I served that one slay. After the slay was served, I hopped off to sleep. I wasn't evading anything, and I was sure that all punishment was over since I was only given one slay. Of course, I recognize that I shouldn't have done this and that it is in fact Mass RDM, but I really do feel like the fact that only one person wanting a slay was ignored. I also feel like if I hadn't disconnected, I wouldn't be banned right now simply because I was banned after the fact.

In short & summary: Only one person pursued a slay. It was mass RDM but was a joke/meme and two people understood that. I served the slay I was given and disconnected, but then was banned perma for mass. (Two RDMs of which were okay with the people who were RDM'd)

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Ghosting (Not ghosting) http://dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-341.html

Other: It was only a joke and two of three people regarded that. Only one pursued a slay and i served that slay before leaving. It's incredibly disheartening to know that a player like Bang Bang (Nuggies) can Mass RDM and no staff take any action about it simply becuase it was a joke and it was Bang Bang, but when I go and attempt series of joke RDMs, I get severely punished for something that was forgiven by two out of three people. I wasn't being malicious toward them, nor did I intend on getting myself perma-banned. If I knew that it would get me banned this hard, I wouldn't have done it. This is my community, and you guys are my people.

But really though, I'd like to keep playing on Dinkleberg's TTT. I'll never catch myself converting to prophunt.
+1

I don't think banning an active member of the community really benefeits anyone / anything, he's on all the time and he didnt mean it as anything more than a joke, so i think he deserves another chance. You did make a dumb mistake though silly.
Dont look so blue
[Image: More-Than-Just-a-Plus-One1-e1442344510625.jpg]
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
+1 for memes
+1, I think more weight should be put into whether reports were forgiven/if they even happened. If the person RDMed does not care that they were RDMed I don't think it should warrant any punishment.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I have suffered a weary journey from the heartlands bearing documents of utmost import from His Majesty the King.

[Image: v7SoSHK.png]
[Image: d0b7b57fa0.png]

[Image: 727f8471d8.png]

HARK! THIS DOCUMENT IS FORGED!
+1 for shorten ban! See you in 2 years!

All joking aside, you're and active member, and you do like to troll, but if you served your slay, and thats it, then I dont see a reason to ban ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
This is the beginning of a new era, a time where the sanctity and sovereignty of our realms no longer be plagued by the heretical ilk of those unworthy. You, sire, being one of the paramount miscreant; having your kind stride through the King's land unguarded is a foolish trifle, one I will naturally not risk. Thus me and many like minded are at an agreement to abolish your presence from our holy lands, villain. Alas, here I am with the very same parchment presented, written by his nobility himself.

[Image: GMR9xE1.png]

ps
also not your first mass rdm
http://dinklebergsttt.enjin.com/forum/m/...948-pizzle
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]