Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
????
Please use this format while filing an unban request.

Steam Name: (Steam name here)
M-E-T-A
Steam I.D: (Steam I.D. here)
STEAM_0:0:212074479
Who banned you:
Traitor
Reason for ban:
Arguing with Staff, Trolling, Mic Spam
Reason for Mods to unban you:
Traitor said i was gagged twice today and i corrected him because i was only gagged once. I was talking to a guy named Papa John and he got fired for using the n-word at work so i said he shouldnt have gotten fired. I did no mic spam. I got gagged once because im to poor to aford qualty mic and my headphones dont work.  I am sorry i will no do again. I wont correct traitor even if he was wrong.  I did not troll i think. I have trolled on other servers and it was terrible but i wasnt trolling on this server. Please unban I wont do nothin again.
(Optional) Extra details: Traitor doesnt like me
Wrong, I was there, you were arguing with him. I was also there when you got gagged but I do not remember if it was once or twice. Why you decided to troll him I cannot figure out why and you were mic spamming before he told you to stop and you decided to continue.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
All you do is troll and cause problems. There is not a single staff that has not had an issue with you

(09-22-2018, 09:51 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Wrong, I was there, you were arguing with him. I was also there when you got gagged but I do not remember if it was once or twice. Why you decided to troll him I cannot figure out why and you were mic spamming before he told you to stop and you decided to continue.

I was arguing to him about the two gags when there was only one? I dont think i was trolling traitor to be honest. I like this server and i dont want to be banned from it. I dont think i was mic spamming though and i dont think he told me not to.

(09-22-2018, 09:55 PM)MinuteMonarch Wrote: All you do is troll and cause problems. There is not a single staff that has not had an issue with you

there are numerous staff that hasnt had problems with me. So yeah
I was on server during this event. You need to pick your battles, whether it was 2 gags or 1 you were still arguing. Easily you could have acknowledged what Traitor was saying then continued playing, however, that is not what you did. 

Take this time to evaluate your own actions and improve before coming back. You admitted to trolling on other servers which does lead to the idea that you would troll here too. 

May the props ever be in your favor.
(09-22-2018, 10:22 PM)Old Man Voss Wrote: I was on server during this event. You need to pick your battles, whether it was 2 gags or 1 you were still arguing. Easily you could have acknowledged what Traitor was saying then continued playing, however, that is not what you did. 

Take this time to evaluate your own actions and improve before coming back. You admitted to trolling on other servers which does lead to the idea that you would troll here too. 

May the props ever be in your favor.

I mean i corrected him cos he was wrong. all he had to do was bring up logs and it would show he was wrong. I dont remember what traitor was saying though. For the take time i was pbanned so i dont know what you mean by that. Yes I have trolled on servers for fun but never on my main communities. I act like a regular 14 year old who plays to much video games. I have been demoted in my main community why would i try to get banned in my sub community?
(09-23-2018, 01:24 AM)Swift Wrote: I mean i corrected him cos he was wrong. all he had to do was bring up logs and it would show he was wrong. I dont remember what traitor was saying though. For the take time i was pbanned so i dont know what you mean by that. Yes I have trolled on servers for fun but never on my main communities. I act like a regular 14 year old who plays to much video games. I have been demoted in my main community why would i try to get banned in my sub community?

1) I personally think you should stop using this as your defense because we don’t exactly know you like that. You joined what, like a month ago AS FAR AS I KNOW? 

2) Although I left at the beginning of all of this, the proper way to correct someone that is wrong is by making a staff report on our forums (which is this https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/For...se-Reports ). “But I’m making a report right now aren’t I?” No. You are currently making an unban report, meaning you had to have annoyed staff so much to not only gag you but ban you. 

3) I feel like a month is long enough to know you can not use the ‘n’ word on our servers. Regardless if your sentence was mic spam or not, it was still against the rules and I strongly believe you should know that by now.

Overall, already multiple staff are saying you were arguing with Traitor. My point is, as soon as Traitor did  what’s ever he did was “wrong”, you should’ve filled a staff report instead of arguing on the spot. It’s the the more mature move there.
I would also like to point out that we did have an issue with you about 2-3 days ago over saying a version of the "n-word" that you argued should've been allowed. While the version you used may not be offensive, nobody knows the exact connotation behind it and it will be taken as offensive.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
I'd like to take the time to say as of the last times I have been on with you you were always micspamming and suprisingly not gagged until traitor got on and gagged you twice, but instead of being professional and filling out a staff abuse report you decide to argue with the admin which shows us if you aren't going to listen to him. Then why would you listen to the lower staff members? I think this ban time is a perfect opportunity to better yourself and learn all our rules so when you come back you won't get in trouble with most staff.

I am both your blitz and your krieg together lets takeover Europe.
(09-23-2018, 08:01 AM)Mr.Potato Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 01:24 AM)Swift Wrote: I mean i corrected him cos he was wrong. all he had to do was bring up logs and it would show he was wrong. I dont remember what traitor was saying though. For the take time i was pbanned so i dont know what you mean by that. Yes I have trolled on servers for fun but never on my main communities. I act like a regular 14 year old who plays to much video games. I have been demoted in my main community why would i try to get banned in my sub community?

1) I personally think you should stop using this as your defense because we don’t exactly know you like that. You joined what, like a month ago AS FAR AS I KNOW? 

2) Although I left at the beginning of all of this, the proper way to correct someone that is wrong is by making a staff report on our forums (which is this https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/For...se-Reports ). “But I’m making a report right now aren’t I?” No. You are currently making an unban report, meaning you had to have annoyed staff so much to not only gag you but ban you. 

3) I feel like a month is long enough to know you can not use the ‘n’ word on our servers. Regardless if your sentence was mic spam or not, it was still against the rules and I strongly believe you should know that by now.

Overall, already multiple staff are saying you were arguing with Traitor. My point is, as soon as Traitor did  what’s ever he did was “wrong”, you should’ve filled a staff report instead of arguing on the spot. It’s the the more mature move there.

1. okay
2. He said i have been gagged twice since hes been on when it was only once. So it wouldnt be a report because im trying to get unbanned. He didnt gag me at all he just banned me.
3.I dont use the 'n' word on the server after getting banned for saying negus
4. I dont think we were really arguing though but ok.

(09-23-2018, 08:32 AM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: I would also like to point out that we did have an issue with you about 2-3 days ago over saying a version of the "n-word" that you argued should've been allowed. While the version you used may not be offensive, nobody knows the exact connotation behind it and it will be taken as offensive.

Yes i saw my wrongs in this when i was talking to ultra over PMs. That is why i havent done it again and i didnt make a unban appeal

(09-23-2018, 08:41 AM)§4Blitz[pink]krieg Wrote: I'd like to take the time to say as of the last times I have been on with you you were always micspamming and suprisingly not gagged until traitor got on and gagged you twice, but instead of being professional and filling out a staff abuse report you decide to argue with the admin which shows us if you aren't going to listen to him. Then why would you listen to the lower staff members? I think this ban time is a perfect opportunity to better yourself and learn all our rules so when you come back you won't get in trouble with most staff.

I am both your blitz and your krieg together lets takeover Europe.

I dont know who you are. Did you have a different name or something? I wasnt micspamming at all though. Traitor never gagged me just btw. The person who gagged me once was potato because i didnt have a good mic and he asked me to fix it and i didnt know how to. I just corrected him that i was gagged once and not twice, I dont think that counts as arguing but ok. I did listen to him but i also corrected him that i was gagged twice today. I dont think i have broke any rules yesterday as i was only gagged for having a bad mic and correcting Traitor that i have only been gagged once since hes been on not twice.