Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
????
Okay so here's the thing.
When you're told to stop doing something by a staff member you stop.
If you continue it results in punishment. In order for you to be regagged, you had to have either continued with mic spam, or arguing with staff.
If Traitor banned you, he told you to stop before hand, I've seen him handle similar situations the exact way before hand. He warns and then bans.
Next time, I suggest listening to staff, and doing what they say. If you feel it's wrong or abuse of powers, immediately come to the forums and fill out an abuse report. Do not take it upon yourself to sit and argure with staff.
Filling out the abuse report is the mature and proper protocol. I wish you luck when you're able to return to play, and that you follow proper protocols this time.
(09-23-2018, 12:00 PM)[black]Nuru Wrote: Okay so here's the thing.
When you're told to stop doing something by a staff member you stop.
If you continue it results in punishment. In order for you to be regagged, you had to have either continued with mic spam, or arguing with staff.
If Traitor banned you, he told you to stop before hand, I've seen him handle similar situations the exact way before hand. He warns and then bans.
Next time, I suggest listening to staff, and doing what they say. If you feel it's wrong or abuse of powers, immediately come to the forums and fill out an abuse report. Do not take it upon yourself to sit and argure with staff.
Filling out the abuse report is the mature and proper protocol. I wish you luck when you're able to return to play, and that you follow proper protocols this time.

He told me to stop with the convo i was having with papa John and i said oh no ima get the ban. I then stopped talking about that. i was not regagged i was only gagged once for having a bad mic. Then he was was saying ive already been gagged twice since he been on and i corrected him saying no I've only been gagged once then boom banned.
You were muted twice between 2 maps. Once for saying something inappropriate next time was for making noises in the mic. After that you continued to make inappropriate jokes and I asked you to stop again and gave you the warning that next time you were going to be temp banned for continued inappropriate behavior. After that you started arguing with me about being gagged multiple times. I however am going to reduce the ban to 1 week. I would suggest taking that time to learn how to be respectful and follow the rules. Thank you case closed.
[Image: giphy.gif]