Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1000 Forum Posts
I recently got 1000 (+1) forum posts, and figured I'd talk about it.
These forums are where I enjoy to go and poke some jokes at my fellow community members, posts some crappy memes, and get involved with some intelligent debates all in the same package. This board has been the only board I've ever actively used, and I like to attribute that fact to both the people on this forum and the diversity of topics thrown around on the day to day, with one day being some classic forum napalm in the form of 10 people resigning, and the next day being a casual suggestion thread where we all poke fun at how broken the hitreg is for 2 days straight.

While it definitely has it's flaws, this place is where I like to go to either fire up a few brain cells in a good conversation or make fun of Nuru for being short. I've greatly enjoyed being here these few months, and I have nobody else to thank but you all. Here's to another 1000 forum napalms/shitposts for me to reply to, and here's to another 3 years of us all being a community of gmod nerds with passion. Cheers!
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
1500 gang

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
where the 1000 rep at tho???
(02-26-2020, 01:34 AM)the shrowl Wrote: where the 1000 rep at tho???

idk tbh, must be a glitch or something
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
6,500+ Post gang
(02-26-2020, 11:15 AM)Tedgp908 > Wrote: 6,500+ Post gang

No one will ever catch up to that. Not even me.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Those are rookie numbers, son
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
100 thread gang?
Joined the forums in 2017 gang
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
(02-26-2020, 05:10 PM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: Joined the forums in 2017 gang

We don’t talk about the year that the superior forums closed and we went to these shitty ones.