Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/9/2019
You know, I was going to stay out of your ban appeals for both servers, but with recent things I will comment. Dming all of the active ttt admins pointing out the flaws in the decision Gabe wrote on your ttt ban appeal is no way to go (considering I didnt comment or vote on it) and shows you still cant listen when people give you criticisms or advice. In my opinion the offenses you did on prop hunt were far worse than ttt and I dont think you're ready to come back yet. -1 on unban -1 on reduction
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Honestly, I could nearly repeat my response to your previous unban that I denied. You’ve been banned a long time with many unban requests and it seems like nothing has changed. There’s no point in us just throwing around another extended date, nor is there a point in you coming back each month for you to get denied over a response you make or -1ing everyone twice. So I don’t know what to think here except that you may need to consider this server isn’t healthy for you.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Just to add on to your whole “-1’ing people I don’t agree with” argument - while yes that’s what that feature is there for, in situations like this it just gives us an idea of what kind of person someone is. More specifically if they’re mature enough to handle criticism. 
Personally I was going to vote towards yes for a reduction until I saw you -1’ing everyone. There are ways to handle and show growth, but doing that isn’t one of them. 

While I also understand it must be frustrating to be consistently making unban requests for them to get denied time and time again, you need to show us that you’ve improved enough to be given another chance. So far you’ve haven’t done that. 

I wish you luck.
You have been warned multiple times for your behavior and not corrected it.  You say that you can control your language with some people and not with others.  Additionally it looks like you have been banned for the same thing over and over again.  And in your unban requests, you promise to control your tongue but then you get banned for the same thing.  It seems like you like getting banned so I would be at -1 on your unban request.
LET ME IN.
[Image: The_Fiend_2.jpg]
(11-14-2019, 12:53 PM)Avi Wrote: You know, I was going to stay out of your ban appeals for both servers, but with recent things I will comment. Dming all of the active ttt admins pointing out the flaws in the decision Gabe wrote on your ttt ban appeal is no way to go (considering I didnt comment or vote on it) and shows you still cant listen when people give you criticisms or advice. In my opinion the offenses you did on prop hunt were far worse than ttt and I dont think you're ready to come back yet. -1 on unban -1 on reduction
Im sorry Avi, I thought the unban process was the admins decision as a whole not just one person. I will remember this in future times thank you. I dont see why he would advise me to go for a discord unban even though it doesnt work on my computer.
(11-14-2019, 01:25 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Honestly, I could nearly repeat my response to your previous unban that I denied. You’ve been banned a long time with many unban requests and it seems like nothing has changed. There’s no point in us just throwing around another extended date, nor is there a point in you coming back each month for you to get denied over a response you make or -1ing everyone twice. So I don’t know what to think here except that you may need to consider this server isn’t healthy for you.
Matt this is the only place in my life currently that has standards that I think I can reach. I can be more myself here than at home or school.
(11-14-2019, 03:54 PM)[test]pianoman4490 Wrote: You have been warned multiple times for your behavior and not corrected it.  You say that you can control your language with some people and not with others.  Additionally it looks like you have been banned for the same thing over and over again.  And in your unban requests, you promise to control your tongue but then you get banned for the same thing.  It seems like you like getting banned so I would be at -1 on your unban request.

Thats not what I meant by that sorry. I mean i can talk to strangers different than friends.

I try to act respectful in my language on my unban request but you just take it as rude. I say sorry in it I say respectful stuff yet all of you hate me and think im being the useless piece of shit I feel like in real life. So really fuck most of you. Burrito fuck you the most you unpatriotic piece of shit. What you said on Gabe's thread for veterans day was fucked up so go fuck yourself. Thank you Voss for your service too. With that ban appeal denied and probably something like "you may reappeal in 6 months to a year cos all of us hate you and rather wish you died. We got to give you a chance so we dont seem harsh so 6 months to a year"
he suggested an attempt at an unban on discord to show you can actually get along with the community considering forums seems to be a no go as any time you get criticism you lash out. despite it not working on your computer there are other ways to access discord. No staff here would ever wish you dead. I've never wished anyone dead EVER. And I know my fellow staff members, at least, the active ones. Nor do any of us hate you. We simply dont feel that the -1ing everyone and the lashing out is proper behavior for someone who wants to come back into the community. And we've said it many times, and yet, it continues.

TL; DR We dont wish you dead. However, how you behave on forums is not the way someone who wants an unban should behave. how you represent yourself on forums in an unban request is a good indicator on how you will behave if unbanned.
-1 I've shifted through to some of what has been shown in this thread, and along what was shown in the ttt unban req. While I dont agree with what burrito bowl has said on that post. I dont believe -1'ing every post that has been said to criticize your more negative points and directly attacking people is reason for an unban. And suddenly diverting attention by claiming that a 6month-year long re-appeal is translating into "we hate you, and wish for you to die" goes to show me that you have no reasonable maturity to take what criticisms have been said and apply them to yourself.
The only thing I can agree with here is a discord unban as a last chance for you to redeem yourself.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Well, you deleting your request did not do yourself any favors.

Playing the victim, contacting the other ttt admins because you didn't like what was said by Gabe in your ttt unban request, still showing a lack of maturity, and unable to take criticism is what I see in this unban request.

Since you deleted your portion of the thread, obviously your unban request is denied. You need to learn to just take the critique and criticisms justifiably given to you with a calm demeanor and understanding. You have a viewpoint and so does every other individual that has or has not provided feedback. Yes, this process can be frustrating but it is necessary.

You may reapply on December 14, 2019. Trying to delete your unban request doesn't change that.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army