Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2nd TTT server?
Have fixed admin/mods for either server to continue expanding the player base. Usually when I log on to steam, its completely full. Just a suggestion because everyone on the server is already a memember most of the time. Figured the goal of Dinkleberg would be to expand n stuff and TTT seems popular enough.
I have to agree that we need another server, but I've advised the people that already suggested it in admin chat that we should wait a month or so to make sure the population holds up. It wouldn't do to set up a new server and then have no one join it because our playerbase isn't big enough to fill a second server.
We're waiting to see if the numbers stay up or if its just really full because of winter break.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
i'd rather a 3rd server be for a new gamemode.
Exactly what Quiche said, we were talking to Dink about this very thing yesterday and we more or less decided to wait out the month to see if the numbers are just due to the break.
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."
^ to all above, been thinking about making this thread, but I'm glad it finally got done this is a good suggestion(if server keeps numbers)

Just showing my support
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
The question is... what type of mode are you looking for? Like do you want it the same exact style...? Only the top communities have multiple ttt servers but because they're cancer people but nonetheless. What I'm trying to say is that having a duplicate server won't work well. I mean, lately the server has been quiet at night times, even though it's usually crowded during breaks. School has already started for some people. Most people start school like 1-2 weeks from now. I usually sleep late and the server dies like around 3am cst. When it was break week, it dies like around at most 7~10am. The only thing I can say is that I'm against the idea, and I think it's best if you just either add 4 extra slots rather than making a whole new server of the same mode.
If we end up doing this, you should get it ready around Summer time so that people on summer break can play on it. I'd personally like something other than TTT like jailbreak or DarkRP. As of now, DarkRP is the most popular gamemode, so I think it would go well.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I think DarkRP with some of our members would be a strange, yet interesting experience. Most DarkRP servers are successful, and with the current playerbase we have, it could be a pretty neat expansion given the time and effort.
(01-05-2017, 02:52 AM)Warpizzle Wrote: I think DarkRP with some of our members would be a strange, yet interesting experience. Most DarkRP servers are successful, and with the current playerbase we have, it could be a pretty neat expansion given the time and effort.

I doubt that'll work. The ones that successful are big communities, we're not really that big.