Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2nd Trusted Application
Yeah I really should just make my brother play on a different account since bad things could happen with the powers that are given. I'll make sure to fix that.

(10-03-2018, 04:19 PM)★ Alora ★ Wrote: I'm sorry Roo but I'm going to have to give you a -1
This is mainly because you let your little Brother Play on your account, This is a no for me.
Here is why
1. We don't know how much You spent on the server compared to your brother (although, I'm pretty sure you still have enough time.)
2. Your brother tends to break some rules, mainly hides in illegal spots, on your account.
3. Steam is free and gmod is 10 dollars, even if you are sharing a single computer there really isn't a reason for you two to be sharing accounts.

I have made my brother his own account and everything should be good from my Brother playing on my account.
+0 i have to be very nurtual on this one since ive been away for a bit i havent seen you play but nect time it will be a +1 
sorry my Dude
EXECUTE ORDER 66
+1 for me :) hes pretty cool down to earth kind of a guy and knows the rules and i am sure he would be a good trusted one day and why not give him a try i mean we do need help these days u know

As we get more confirmed time that it is indeed you playing on the server and not your brother I will change my vote.
Also becoming more active on forums is a plus too.

Make sure you have a way to record video, as it is necessary for collecting evidence to ban violators from the server. Screen shots are good for text but getting video helps a lot too.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Your staff app has been Denied. You may reapply on 11/16/18.
[Image: giphy.gif]