Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4th Times the Charm
Ingame Name: AmazingCrimsonDragon

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67768431

Time Played: 320 hours

When First Joined: Early 2016, I believe

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Mostly during nights, up until around 2 in the morning if necessary

Sponsor(s): @EpicGuy

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I already know most of, if not all, of the commands required to be staff, and my judgement is normally very fair. I used to be a SuperMod on another server, and they loved me because of how laid back I was, but how intolerate of crap I could be.

Why you want to help the community: My biggest pet peeve is being on the server with no staff on. Nobody can get slain, and the RDM starts to back up. If I become Trusted, I can stop that from happening while I'm on. I'm also one of those people where if I'm on the computer and there's RDM going on, send a quick message and I'll jump on to deal with it.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...or-Trusted

How did you find us?: After the old server I was on shut down, I started looking for a new server. It was a hop here and there, but when I found this one, everybody was so nice and the staff were so incredibly that I had to stay. That's how its been for over 2 years now.

Other: My recent staff application was turned down due to a lack of community activity. At this point, I'd say I've resolved that. I've joined the Discord chat and occasionally post on the forums. Also, I didn't link the other staff applications because I could not find them, since they were from months ago. If you give me a -1 for some reason, please explain why so I can resolve it for the next time. Thanks.
Crimson is consistently active in all the Discord, the forums & server. Has Ban Requests on file, knows the rules and never causes issues that I have seen. He stands out with traits I view in a Staff Member, and I think he's worth being given a shot for the position.

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Active in dicord,forums,server. Overall just a fun person to play with +1
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
On all the time, good to play with, and knows the rules. +1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 Great person to play with. Active on the forums and discord. fun to play TTT with. Just an overall great guy.
[Image: shshy.gif?width=953&height=149]
-1 he call me the BIG GAY... 
Jk he nice, helpful you new player and know the rules well +1. And can RDM well
I'm the last of my kind. I must train to become stronger, faster, smarter.

[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 he has been helpful to players often despite not being staff. He knows the rules and never causes any problems :P
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
Tried posting this yesterday, but forums wouldn't let me post.

ACD is a great player, very welcoming and warm. He knows the rules quite well and has proven to be quite useful when I'm on. If players have questions, he'll assist them and he does so in a helpful way. ACD also knows how to have fun, but is able to keep it within acceptable bounds. And that's really important - we want staff members that know how to joke around and be pleasant. No one wants a drill instructor for a staff member.

ACD also knows the rules and has made several ban requests in the past. I consider the ban requests a very important aspect of someone applying for trusted, and he has made a respectable amount so far. That means he knows the rules and cares enough about the server to request punishment for those that abuse our server.
+1 ACD is very welcoming and friendly. He has been helpful when I am on, and has plenty of ban reqs under his belt. He's also active on forums and discord.i think he'd he'd make a great addition to staff.
His game tracker shows nice activity, does show the last few days missing (due to a stomach ulcer) but with a good reason so hopefully isn't held against him.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
If I could plus one more than once, I would. +1 all round, very helpful and friendly, would be wonderful to have him on the staff team.