Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 months later.
On behalf of everyone thinking it.

Please continue your conversation in DM's

This is about TDawg, and you're more than welcome to make your own thread regarding a similar topic pertaining to you.

Thank you
Burrito, if you think you deserve tmod please make your own thread and not bring an argument here, thanks

In regards to the dawg, he should not have been banned in the first place let alone demoted. He truly did nothing wrong and if the lack of evidence on his initial unban request should prove anything. It's that he did not deserve a demotion either. I honestly though he was reinstated already after his thread but much to my disappointment that didnt happen. +1 for giving his donated tmod rank back. He never abused it anyways and yall need some staff that know the ins and outs of the rules to help out right now.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Should we give resigned dtmod their rank back? No
Was tdawg's ban reason shit and didnt deserve a demotion? Yes.
This is one of the only examples I've seen that a DTMod should receive their rank back. No, it won't set a precedent for others. He was wrongfully banned, demoted, etc. It was all for being friends with a few of the people who got banned. Ultimately it is up to the admins, but I hope you get your rank back
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
All I can add to this is that Tdawg was a pretty good staff member and he is currently a pretty chill guy to play with. He is also on a lot when there is no other staff on, so it would be helpful for him to be a t-mod again. I cant add anything in regards to the community ban stuff, but he has always been a good guy to play with.
Messaged Dink no response. Pretty much nothing the admins can do anyways and I understand the sentiment of not wanting to set a precedent for other demoted individuals, but i believe this case is for sure unique to the normal demoted staff/donor.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
I'm publicly putting my opinion/vote on this here.
I am not against it.
After going through all the stuff regarding that event you were improperly handled and was demoted/banned due to old issues that was unfair to you.
This does NOT set any precedents. This is a rare case where someone was wrongly removed in the long run no matter how any of us look at it.
As an admin I can admit my wrongdoing here.
I wish you the best of luck. You did good staffing. I'm sorry personally for things that happened in the way they did.