Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 prop change Max
any chance we can change it back to the old one as the 5 max by using the prop menu is pretty lame.......

alot of changes have been happening which is awesome 

also any chance someone can redirect me to textures for some maps and costumes Models such as Shark / Woody and stuff as I need to reinstall a few

also hello from the dead  :D
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Ew...they put a limit on how many times you can change props via prop menu? Shout out to the good ol' days where you could change as much as you wanted.
I'm pretty sure Dink mention he can adjust the limit to a larger number if enough people want it. IMO 5 is more than enough menu uses
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Easy fix: add on premium donor package that comes with both kinds of points and Unlimited changes *must have regular donor first as premium is an add-on of the original rank.

*Insert Lenny here cause I'm on mobile and I don't have it c/p'ed*
5 is plenty for prop menu.
Turning into a prop by clicking on the prop does not affect prop count. 

I don't see a need to adjust it
What’s the negative to having more changes?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
No negativity 

Just a little cut up that there is a max to prop menu now 
I mean If the big man Upstairs did this then I just gotta roll with it and see where it goes from there
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(11-18-2019, 06:09 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: Easy fix: add on premium donor package that comes with both kinds of points and Unlimited changes *must have regular donor first as premium is an add-on of the original rank.

*Insert Lenny here cause I'm on mobile and I don't have it c/p'ed*

I really think this is a great solution to this issue. I've heard from both sides who think its fine at 5 and those who want more, and it really seems to be a pretty even split. Giving players the option to donate for the privilege of unlimited uses, or even just more uses, makes all parties happy imo. As it stands now, users have access to the prop menu right off the rip. Also, if its possible, increasing the uses for each rank would be a neat addition that may add to our group of returning players.
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]
I don't see a problem to this 5 usages being the max. Many people don't know, but everyone has access to the prop menu now. I don't know if this is permanent, but 5 is enough considering so many have access to it now. If it's something to be called lame, so be it. If anything, one or two usages is the most you need in a round.
As Happy said, yes Dink can change the limit. I don't have strong feelings one way or the other about the limit. I've never needed it but hey, to each there own.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor