Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 
 4pm-11pm EST weekdays & 10am-11pm EST weekends

Sponsor(s): 
@Deadpool @Scoovie 

Rank Desired: 

Current Rank: 
 Test Mod

What can you do to help the community: 
As still current staff, I can assist with the still given commands I posses. But possibly expand more of my ability as a staff member with higher commands and a bit more responsibility given. Of course no one is perfect, mistakes and accidental rdms will always happen. But, as I grew as a Trusted and now on-going to Test Mod, I took note with reports and situations, To always recheck and even confirm with higher staff before making a final decision. But there will always be people who slips through the cracks and mass, I'm quite sure it'll be easier to take care of the Mass on the spot rather then putting on the fourms for the busy higher ranks whenever they can grab it. 

Why you want to help the community: 
I’ve encountered many friendly players as well as lovely staff members on this server and other servers of the community. I enjoy being able to help new players, Inactive members that recently came back and even other new or current staff. I also like to be able to take care of the massers right on the spot. It’s more difficult for to be taking care of reports while putting a ban request on the forums as well as being tabbed out for another possible mass rdm to happen. I want to help the community because I enjoy my staff position and enjoy the players of the server. This community has given a lot of new experiences, joy, and friends to me, and I would like to continue to contribute to the success of the server for other players to experience the same as me. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
 Not at all

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 
 https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=3247 Trusted
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...icken-Soup Test Mod

How did you find us?: 
 Dinkleburg was a funny meme and I was greeted by great players + staff and I’ve been hooked to stay since

Other: 
 Criticism never hurts, it's always a path to improvement. So let me know, PM me if that's easier!
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

+1 a-mei-zing
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
Y’all already know that she’s incredivle staff so is there anything else to say? +1
[Image: giphy.gif]
Approved.

For real, you're a perfect Staff Member Soup. The only negative thing I can say is you've only been TMod for only about a month, but that's the only thing. And it's so small because you're dedicated, and friendly enough to earn this promotion. You've been a good friend, and I want to see you succeed as a Moderator.

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1 active on server, forums, and discord. Very nice, calm , and collected. Keeps server welcoming and enjoyable. Been a great addition to staff since trusted, ban requests were going out like crazy. +1
First off, you're an amazing staff member, you used to staff on pG and did an amazing job you're fit to be a mod and always will be. You'll make it far as long as you do your job well. +1 you'll make it far dragon :)
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
You are a nice person, don't rdm, you know the rules, help people out and always get on when someone needs help.
(Jesus wasnt it like a month ago you applied for tmod and like 3 months ago for trusted? Damn you are going fast)
+1
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
-1 she rdm a lot, can't let you have a t round, she mean.

Jk she is a wonderful staff member, alway helping, it's always fun to rdm play with you +1
I'm the last of my kind. I must train to become stronger, faster, smarter.

[Image: giphy.gif]
(02-28-2018, 08:09 PM)Soup Wrote:
How did you find us?: 
 Dinkleburg was a funny meme and I was greeted by great players + staff and I’ve been hooked to stay since

You spelled Dinkleberg wrong.

+1 though. Soup is gonna be a great mod.
+1 getting jihaded by a promoted soup would be an honor.

in all seriousness, great t mod and great person to play with.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]