Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Farewell to Arms
Hello there my friends. I just want to start off by saying that Dink’s TTT has always been an enjoyable place for me. It was a more relaxed place where people could fuck around as they played the game mode, unlike certain other servers. The players were fun to game with and the mutual banter developed relationships very quickly. There just seems to be nothing more connecting to people than blowing the brains out of a terrorist while slurring out that exact same person in a Discord voice chat. I decided to become staff in order to preserve the fun that was occurring for me. My staffing philosophy was to maintain the actual gaming server in order to keep the traditional environment. Well with everything in the world, things changed and became so much fucking worse. Things started getting taken way too goddamn seriously and people continuously bitched, moaned, and complained in order for MORE change. To be fair, some of the change was decent. A change in procedure here, a dysfunctional staff removed there, some acceptable shit. Then we started taking a new approach to toxicity, became far more hypocritical, and turned strict out of our asses. Reminder: I don’t play Gmod and moderate to act out some authority fetish because I love the power, so it is a tad annoying when others do it . . . I just wanted to be sure that no one was disrupting gameplay, being a genuine troll, or harassing. I kinda flew through a lot of things without explaining in depth, but I frankly don't feel like explaining. 

Now with that brain dump out of the way, I can shit towards the more important shit. I’ve made a fuckton of new friends here and honestly don’t feel like hammering out every individual person. Fuck, I barely want to even mention anyone…but there’s two people I honestly should thank. If it wasn’t for them, I wouldn’t even be staff in the first plac@Dildo Shwaggins  and @Penguinslayer4 , thank you. Shwaggins inspired me on this path in the first place and gave me the aspiration to take on the role of mod. Penguin brought me back into the server when I was going through a rough time because of school and just life in general. Because of her, I was able to work back into obtaining both tmod and moderator. Sadly though, they both had to resign. Shwaggins was a punch in the gut, but Penguin was the nail in the coffin. Being unable to actually play on the server consistently lately because of my Internet just gave me the time to actually think about all of this. \

I'll still be on to play, you can bet your ass on that. As soon as my Internet is willing, I'll be popping back on in. I just won't have to deal with maintaining this burning trash pile. 

NOW I CAN FINISH MY FUCKING SENIOR YEAR IN PEACE

If you didn't realize because  you're a fucking brain-dead retard, I'm resigning. And I ain't unresigning after this, if I want to come back it'll be as a piss-green Trusted.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Damn. Sad to see you go, even though you cause more problems lmao, love you bitch. So long.
Thanks for everything Raider and I hope things go well for you ^^
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Farewell, Mr. Honk. Keep being the damn nerd you are.
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
Heart Good luck on your future endeavors and I hope your senior year goes well!   Heart

I will bug the ever living shit out of you on snap from time to time
bye honk see u on discord
Thank u hank enjoy the stress free life of donor
WE ARE LOSING ALL OUR MODS NOOOOOOOO.
You have served us well. You will be missed.
Love you Raider <3
Why did you do this after I got banned you idiot