Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Farewell to Arms
@Laced Xanax why did you get banned AFTER i resigned you idot
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
later raider u cutie good luck with everything
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
Make your senior year worth, keep the friends you want to keep close because the world is wide and scary. Honk on forwards and we will be here to honk in your place. Sad to see you go pal. See you in the discord as a purple prick bud.
@Abdel honk honk brother!
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Welcome to the Purple squad - Also thanks for everything you have done and hope to see you come back in the near future
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Love you my son, and so proud of you for doing what you fuck. Looking forward to playing with you ad a fellow purple prick and I welcome you to the purple prick club! You have reached the ultimate success in your father's eyes and have become an independent black woman who don't need no man
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(02-03-2020, 11:32 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: Love you my son, and so proud of you for doing what you fuck. Looking forward to playing with you ad a fellow purple prick and I welcome you to the purple prick club! You have reached the ultimate success in your father's eyes and have become an independent black woman who don't need no man

He has joined his mother and father in the purple prick club <3 love you!
Love you broski <3 @Raider Hanks

Lot of shit you got to deal with being a senior in HS so focus on making it one you'll remember.

Then when you get to college I can still bitch to you about how superior VT is to UVA lol.

In the mean time take care and get your damn internet fixed
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
(02-03-2020, 12:14 PM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: Love you broski <3 @Raider Hanks  

Lot of shit you got to deal with being a senior in HS so focus on making it one you'll remember.

Then when you get to college I can still bitch to you about how superior VT is to UVA lol.

oh my god he has returned from the ded
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(02-03-2020, 04:59 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(02-03-2020, 12:14 PM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: Love you broski <3 @Raider Hanks  

oh my god he has returned from the ded

No way!!!!

Hope youre doing great Dildo!
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!