Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Request for the early mornings...
I agree with Monarch. Little kids or players who just want to troll can just buy donor and just ban everyone on the server.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-26-2018, 04:13 PM)Tori the Tiger Wrote: I agree withM Monarch. Little kids or players who just want to troll can just buy donor can just ban everyone on the server.

Donor powers can be revoked if it's obviously being abused. There needs to be a fine line between donor and staff for the people who want to preserve the server. May I suggest giving Donor + powers that regular donors do not have and handing them out to obvious trusted members of the community? Ones that would like to see the server thrive but don't wish to staff on a regular basis.
Donor+ is for high up retired staff

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
The answer with lack of staff in the mornings is not to give Donors more powers.
As noted by minute, you're requesting donors get powers that not even trusted have.

If they are trolling. Gag and mute works to silence them. Kicking is a good way to keep them at bay. Submit a ban request for serial offenders and they will be dealt with.

As for staffing, once more staff are recruited to fill the morning slot, this won't be an issue.
Typically

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(06-26-2018, 12:40 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: I am also against the ban power for donors. Just because someone is a donor, does not mean that person is a responsible and respectful player in the game. I can just imagine some of the people purposefully becoming the donor and then banning everyone for kicks. The forceswap command could also be an issue as well but with less negatives than the ban command.

Perhaps something where you must get staff approval first?

(06-26-2018, 04:41 PM)§4Widdle §7Wed §4Panda Wrote: The answer with lack of staff in the mornings is not to give Donors more powers.
As noted by minute, you're requesting donors get powers that not even trusted have.

If they are trolling. Gag and mute works to silence them. Kicking is a good way to keep them at bay. Submit a ban request for serial offenders and they will be dealt with.

As for staffing, once more staff are recruited to fill the morning slot, this won't be an issue.

Wait, what command does trusted not have? Just ban?
(06-26-2018, 05:43 PM)Mosh Pit Shaka Brah Wrote:
(06-26-2018, 12:40 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: I am also against the ban power for donors. Just because someone is a donor, does not mean that person is a responsible and respectful player in the game. I can just imagine some of the people purposefully becoming the donor and then banning everyone for kicks. The forceswap command could also be an issue as well but with less negatives than the ban command.

Perhaps something where you must get staff approval first?

Wether you get staff approval or a staff gets on, you will still need an active admin online to do either.
That's true.
yes we need this for sure cause it gets hecktic in the mornings

+1
I just made a post about this for TTT, sometimes it can get wild over there too and most of the time no staff are on when it is like that. Donor powers could be a good thing or just more staff?
"Hey are you a girl gamer?" 
- Everyone on Dink's TTT