Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Changes to PH Staff Applications
Hi, Dink and I initially decided to reduce the expectations for PH staff applications. For example, we dropped it down to 60 hours from 80 hours as we tried to rebuild our staff team.

I think we are at a point where we have mostly rebuilt our staff team. Therefore, the expectations will be increased for staff applications for Trusted, Test Mod, and Moderator.

The minimum amount of hours will be 80 hours and the minimum amount of time in the community will be 1 month, rather than the current 2 weeks.

The minimum amount of hours and time in the community may increase further in the future, as Dink and I see fit.

Trusted will no longer be promoted to Test Mod after only a week or so. Ideally, one will remain as a Trusted for at least 6 weeks before applying for a promotion unless there is overwhelming support or a recommendation from Dink or I. 

Thanks,

Prince