Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few questions
I'm a graphic artist, i just wanted to know if this community wanted or needed a GFX artist. I dont know what forum to put this under so i'm putting it here.

some of my work
https://radifygfx.carbonmade.com/
(side note: i have a lot more work finished or in progress)
BE RAD OR DIE TRYING
[Image: elGWzXq.png]
I wouldn't say we 'need' one but you're certainly welcome to create things for us here :)
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
GOOD WORK ON THE GFX :) KEEP IT UP! :)
I'd be interested to see if you could make a loading screen for Prophunt that has a lot of the information it has now like the map information but just looks a lot cooler than our current one. But maintain the Fairly Oddparents theme to an extent. I think it would be cool for PH to have a different loading screen than TTT
(05-05-2018, 04:15 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: I'd be interested to see if you could make a loading screen for Prophunt that has a lot of the information it has now like the map information but just looks a lot cooler than our current one. But maintain the Fairly Oddparents theme to an extent. I think it would be cool for PH to have a different loading screen than TTT

loading screens aren't really me, but i'll give it a shot. i can start working on it like tonight or tomorrow.
BE RAD OR DIE TRYING
[Image: elGWzXq.png]