Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A frequent issue
Fully expecting a negative response, but none of you can deny this needs to be addressed. 

Is there anyone bothered by this but me?

https://gyazo.com/3f2f80461ab9f4960767e508d4863f35

Administrators are supposed to be the ones handling the promotions/demotions. Does @"Dinkleberg >:(" not have enough faith in his administrators that he has to veto their decision? There's some serious issue here behind the scenes that we've only heard fragments of. How can people expect to run the server if their decisions are being overturned? I know there's a long standing issue of activity with admins, but the lack of inactivity is partially due because of stuff like this. Why even put effort in if at the end of the day you dictate every small thing and can't just be a neutral bystander to stuff like this? I can understand the promotion to moderator/admin because they have more responsibilities. @"Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca" is and has proven he's capable of handling this and arguably knows the PH community better.
@ExiledShadows I mean, it is his server. At the end of the day he has the final say in how he wants things to be run.

You can’t have a perfectly efficient system, it’s just not feasible. There will be the occasional disconnect and disagreement even with an ideal system. Not defending what we have now; im just merely saying that instance isn’t particularly shocking or out of the norm.

Plus we don’t know everything that’s going on with Dink and staff, so looks can be deceiving.
@"Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca" might be able to provide some context, but tbh it doesn’t really seem bad imo.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

(06-28-2018, 10:22 AM)ReThink Wrote: @ExiledShadows I mean, it is his server. At the end of the day he has the final say in how he wants things to be run.

You can’t have a perfectly efficient system, it’s just not feasible. There will be the occasional disconnect and disagreement even with an ideal system. Not defending what we have now; im just merely saying that instance isn’t particularly shocking or out of the norm.

Plus we don’t know everything that’s going on with Dink and staff, so looks can be deceiving.
@"Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca" might be able to provide some context, but tbh it doesn’t really seem bad imo.

The unexplained interventions time and time again don't really help. It festers and becomes the situation we have now. It doesn't need to be Dinkleberg vs the admins and it doesn't need to be regular users vs moderators and test mods. If they were given insight behind some of the choices made perhaps it wouldn't be like this. You can't run a business and not tell your managers what's going on with the business. It's just a really poor way to do things. I'm also not saying be transparent. There are decisions that aren't our business, but from what I understand admins have almost no say in what happens where Dink is involved. It's almost as if he doesn't trust them to critically think and make decisions.

Now if anyone doesn't like what I say they're more than welcome to come up to me and explain it to me, but I'd like to not delete this thread because it addresses an important issue like it or not. It had to be done one day so why not now?

I see people clicking it, so why not at least give some sort of input, lest this go unresolved.
Woke

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Interesting to see that non-staff members are noticing things like this.

If you would like a bit more information, I think the best place for that would be via PM on Discord.
(06-28-2018, 12:21 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Interesting to see that non-staff members are noticing things like this.

If you would like a bit more information, I think the best place for that would be via PM on Discord.

It doesn't take a lot to notice stuff like this happens behind the scenes. I'm also banned on the discord server for some reason. Was probably me talking shit. I don't remember the reason. ExiledShadows#7524 is my discord tag if you wanna pm me about it.
(06-28-2018, 12:21 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Interesting to see that non-staff members are noticing things like this.

We are one community. It would be alarming if we didn't notice.

(06-28-2018, 12:15 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Woke

+1 I agree

If Dad wants it by golly he's gonna get it.