Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A nice forum change suggestion
I noticed there weren't any threads here, so I decided to make the first one...
However, I feel obligated to make a legitimate suggestion, and not simply a cancerous "first!" post.
I believe a darker colored theme would be better...or at least be easier on the eyes.  I've never gotten the obsession with all white forums to be honest...
And now onto my second, unrelated suggestion:  Get rid of prop hunt.  That is all.
I don't know if it's exactly what you mean but you can select colors and backgrounds in the top right, including custom picture backgrounds and a color picker for specific choices.

[Image: 448e2fea27950cd81fadc920a034bc1e.png]
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."
(01-02-2017, 11:32 AM)KuroKasai Wrote: I don't know if it's exactly what you mean but you can select colors and backgrounds in the top right, including custom picture backgrounds and a color picker for specific choices.

[Image: 448e2fea27950cd81fadc920a034bc1e.png]

Is there any way to change the color behind the text though? That's really what I mean when I say that...I think white text on a black background (or something similar) would work best.
I'll tag @queef commando since this forum is his baby.
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."
There is another darker theme you can switch to. If you scroll to the bottom of any page there should be a drop down box that says "Flow" in the bottom right. You can use that to switch to the NetPen theme which is fully dark blue. Im not fully supporting that yet though so it is missing some features. But I'll have that fixed in the coming days.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
Although it's about the same thing but is there a mobile theme @queef commando ?
@"Koharu-Chan" in the works!
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
Ok bye prop hunt. Dinkleberg's Murder server coming right up
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
If we get rid of prop hunt ( we won't propably ) add a death run server it basicly runs itself add it would be fun
[Image: original.gif]