ADMIN ABUSE
IN Game Name
TheUnwelcome

Steam Id
theunwelcome

WHo banned me
Brown Sugar Cinnamon pop tart

Reason for ban

This is definitely Admin abuse at its finest for sure during a Game as a T in a confined room i attempted to knife an innocent at the last moment before I did he saw and jumped out of the way another T got in the way of my knife and i was shot immediately after I did not even know at first the other T died when i Did I relayed the situation back to her in the initial way she had started communication which was text chat multiple times I had explained what happened even the round after i console killed myself again and apologized than next game I receive an auto kill so i had determined if this moderator was going to be this petty about it I left Thinking I was (Trying to Get out of it) I was banned 

Length of ban
1 Month

I HAVE NEVER BEEN BANNED FROM ANY GARRY'S MOD SERVER EVER

Reason for Admins to Unban:
Honestly if this is the way admins are allowed to behave in this manor I can go to any other server rather than this one it used to be my favorite for years I had started playing again recently but i guess things have changed here I Probably wont be back unless things change or I receive an apology Thanks for a lot of good times from this server i guess Goodbye
@Penguinslayer4 is the Mod who banned you, and you were only banned 1 Day for leaving with an unserved slay.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
1. im a t-mod, not an admin
2. @Penguinslayer4 banned you for leaving while you still had 1 slay left
3. The ban is 24 hours.
4. I only applied the slays
5. you didnt even put your steamid in
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
this is your steam id  STEAM_0:0:82204067
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
left with one unserved slay get outta here -1
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
you stabbed me in the basement of 67th with only 2 other innos in the room. then claimed you never killed a t. slays were added, you apologized. I did in fact respond but you left immediately afterwards. you left with 1 slay, rules say 1 slay when leaving = 1 day ban. I gave ban. there was literally no abuse here so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If following rules is petty then all staff are petty asf xD
You're upset that you got punished for breaking the rules. I suggest actually reading the rules of a server you join. 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-TTT-Rules
(11-06-2019, 09:12 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: you stabbed me in the basement of 67th with only 2 other innos in the room. then claimed you never killed a t. slays were added, you apologized. I did in fact respond but you left immediately afterwards. you left with 1 slay, rules say 1 slay when leaving = 1 day ban. I gave ban. there was literally no abuse
Whatever You say.. If you would Read what I said to you MULTIPLE TIMES NOT JUST IM SORRY its even IN THE POST but OKAY your in the right UH HUH Cool keep your server I'm out your an IDIOT  and a petty child
You’re* several times
Anyways, if you left with an autoslay that’s clearly defined

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(11-06-2019, 09:21 PM)TheUnwelcome Wrote:
(11-06-2019, 09:12 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: you stabbed me in the basement of 67th with only 2 other innos in the room. then claimed you never killed a t. slays were added, you apologized. I did in fact respond but you left immediately afterwards. you left with 1 slay, rules say 1 slay when leaving = 1 day ban. I gave ban. there was literally no abuse
Whatever You say.. If you would Read what I said to you MULTIPLE TIMES NOT JUST IM SORRY  its even IN THE POST but OKAY your in the right UH HUH Cool keep your server I'm out your an IDIOT  and a petty child

I did read it, you claimed abuse and pettiness for literally us following the guidelines. It's a 1 day ban for leaving with 1 slay. you say youve played on this server a lot, then you should know the rules about leaving with slays. But okie