Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Abdel mass mute/gag
(02-18-2020, 04:30 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(02-18-2020, 03:54 AM)Sharky Wrote: Admins can lock this since no evidence  has been shown

Give the man a chance, this was only posted 4 hours ago

Makes sense  Shy I seemed little pushy will give this man some hope
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I mean, abdel posted a video of the situation that shows no abuse happened.
This ban request/staff abuse report is invalid. Please provide evidence or else there is nothing that can we can do! :)
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Unless you can provide evidence that shows something other than what abdel has already provided, I see no abuse here.
Okay guys I think after the first couple of people say it, not everyone needs to say their own variation of "you need proof" but I understand as well.

Context from me since Abdel replaced me after I got off:

@ManPerson, you were caught ghosting by me earlier and I swapped you for it. You were somewhat rude before than but got worse after getting swapped.

I would wait for your evidence on this situation but Abdel was recording and the entire scene was shown. He followed the guidelines and asked everyone to stop, and everyone continued that was partaking in the conversation which led them to being gagged/muted. There is no abuse here that can be seen, this matter is closed.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army