Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About App Responses
something i want to say is that i think if theres an app that is doomed, dont just write negative comments, give them advice so that they know what to do if they want to become staff in the future.
for example in my first staff app people said i was immature and thats why i wasn't getting staff. i worked on this and now look where I am.

(and no this isn't just salt)
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
+111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

"No" is not a valid response. I could be wrong, and i'll see if I can find it. But i'm pretty sure we've already had an entire discussion or rules written or something on this matter. Yet a lot of people, mostly staff, ignore the actual fuck out of the point of an application response.

http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-2116.html

The quiche ( I guess it's queef now?) has spoken. This should either be a non-issue or Warning Levels should be raised. High staff FOR NO REASON should be exempt from this.

Or any other rule, for that matter.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Makes sense, but apps responses, in my opinion, should really contain advice in them regardless of the previous comments.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
(08-23-2017, 06:22 PM)SusAF Wrote: +111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

"No" is not a valid response. I could be wrong, and i'll see if I can find it. But i'm pretty sure we've already had an entire discussion or rules written or something on this matter. Yet a lot of people, mostly staff, ignore the actual fuck out of the point of an application response.

http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-2116.html

The quiche ( I guess it's queef now?) has spoken. This should either be a non-issue or Warning Levels should be raised. High staff FOR NO REASON should be exempt from this.

Or any other rule, for that matter.

no
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
why do people insist on making threads about things that have already been resolved and addressed
@Foxka Because it's still a reoccurring problem despite the fact and clearly is a topic we need to bring to the communities attention.

@DaKody No staff shouldn't be held to the same standards in place of server rules? Or just no to be snide and not inputting anything constructive to the conversation? Elaborate.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
(08-23-2017, 07:05 PM)SusAF Wrote: @Foxka Because it's still a reoccurring problem despite the fact and clearly is a topic we need to bring to the communities attention.

@DaKody No staff shouldn't be held to the same standards in place of server rules? Or just no to be snide and not inputting anything constructive to the conversation? Elaborate.

no
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
(08-23-2017, 07:12 PM)DaKody Wrote:
(08-23-2017, 07:05 PM)SusAF Wrote: @Foxka  Because it's still a reoccurring problem despite the fact and clearly is a topic we need to bring to the communities attention.

@DaKody  No staff shouldn't be held to the same standards in place of server rules? Or just no to be snide and not inputting anything constructive to the conversation?  Elaborate.

no

I appreciate your dedication to the bit, frankly.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
How many threads about this has been made?
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
The thing is, you never would have brought up the topic if it wasn't your app. And no one just said 'No'. Everyone gave reasons and you can improve on what those reasons were about. That's what the reasons are for. It lets the applicant know why someone thinks they should or shouldn't get the position. But yes, this was already brought into light by queef. So this really wasn't necessary. I understand where you are coming from, though.
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies