Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Act commands
I love being able to just dance around and whatnot. How about adding the act commands?
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies
You were just in a voice channel and got a response.
(01-18-2018, 08:48 PM)blakeman1 Wrote: You were just in a voice channel and got a response.

Who are you? They don't work.
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
they all work on PH but i dont see why not add them to the other servers. ttt has a few of the act commands but not all of them
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Not all of these commands work on PH. A select few do. I believe they should not be added to TTT/DarkRP/Murder because people could abuse them to be hard to hit. While sprinting/jumping and using the dance animation really butchers character models.

i.e. Imagine a murderer, who has skilled movement sprinting around you using the act muscle command. The pattern of movement would make it even harder to hit them, esp to people who are new to the gamemode.
(01-18-2018, 08:48 PM)blakeman1 Wrote: You were just in a voice channel and got a response.

And the response was "make a forum post so we don't overload dink with suggestions", but thanks for your invaluable input on this thread.

I for one think this would be hilarious to add.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(01-18-2018, 09:19 PM)Foxka Wrote:

And the response was "make a forum post so we don't overload dink with suggestions", but thanks for your invaluable input on this thread.

I for one think this would be hilarious to add.

As do I.

@"[Red]Starky" I think it'd be just fine. Most people wouldn't think to even do that. Some people, i.e. me just want to dance around.
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
I remember the guy who develops darkrp disabled these because people would bind act commands to mouse wheel and spam them and it caused server issues. That was awhile back so I don't know if that was fixed within gmod itself or anything. You could probably just have them on for now and only get rid of them if its annoying or breaks anything.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]