Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Servers
So, if we ever decide to expand after DarkRP with another server, could we do a Murder Server? I love that gamemode and would love for us to have one. Just a suggestion in case Dink ever wants to.
Should do Jailbreak too/instead
Jailbreak has been dead and children who will be wardens will make it less enjoyable.

I'm okay with murder if it was set up properly the TTT-FUN one is pure aids.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
I miss fretta
(07-09-2017, 04:51 PM)Linfalas Wrote: Jailbreak has been dead and children who will be wardens will make it less enjoyable.

as someone who actually liked the murder gamemode and used to be a mod over at ttt-fun, people would practically praise me when i finally joined since no staff was ever there, murder was a dead server and nobody had fun
If a murder server has active staff to enforce the rules and fun regulars, it's a really fun gamemode.
No, I'm not a girl.
[Image: UIqFzqq.jpg]
(07-09-2017, 10:57 PM)anna Wrote:
(07-09-2017, 04:51 PM)Linfalas Wrote: Jailbreak has been dead and children who will be wardens will make it less enjoyable.

as someone who actually liked the murder gamemode and used to be a mod over at ttt-fun, people would practically praise me when i finally joined since no staff was ever there,  murder was a dead server and nobody had fun
If a murder server has active staff to enforce the rules and fun regulars, it's a really fun gamemode.

Believe me I was mod over there and it was hell... Plus I was the one of the people that requested Murder and the owner is just a lazy dumbass >.>
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
There are definently people Who enjoy Murder, but i feel that it really is just a much less TTT. Another gamemode that could be alright would be Stranded https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=133364818 . It is sorta a dead gamemode, and it might need some working on to work since the original addon/gamemode itself hasn't been worked on in a few years. But if we can get it working, and then add some of are own stuff, it can be a really cool addition to the community.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
(07-09-2017, 05:45 PM)Foxka Wrote: I miss fretta

Freta servers still works, you just need someone that knows how to do lua to fix all the problems on it for it to function, but overall they still work.

OT: Murder is a dying game mode. You have to pretty much like Deathrun, stay on it for hours till someone magically comes on. It's the same for Jailbreak. I believe (not on here) but others prefer Hide-N-Seek or Guess Who over murder. But pretty much every game mode is dying, you just got to stay on it and invite people to actively stay on.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.