Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Actually toxic
Offender's name: Deadpool

Offender's Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:95491176

Offender's Rank: TTT Moderator

What they did: Racist profile on forums

When they did it: When the angels came out of my asscrack, idk. I can't check when someone edited their profile

Potential Witnesses: N/A

Proof: https://gyazo.com/0bb739abc9b8ade6e91342fefcbb9e29

Other: Ignore the font change. Don't mention it. Don't you do it. I'm warning you.

Other part 2 - the actual other: I was challenged by @EpicGuy in a thread to report this kind of thing so here I am. Joke or not it's not acceptable to post this. 
well that's interesting

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
[Image: yiHMNgZ.png]

But seriously:
I don't think this is a issue. If it is I will change it, but I don't believe anyone will notice this or be offended by it other than you. So idc about the outcome here
P.S: Call me on google hangouts anytime.
former admin2
(06-22-2018, 01:01 AM)Deadpool Wrote: [Image: yiHMNgZ.png]

But seriously:
I don't think this is a issue. If it is I will change it, but I don't believe anyone will notice this or be offended by it other than you. So idc about the outcome here

There's still the possibility of somebody besides myself seeing this and being offended. It's a possibility you can't ignore, especially when you hold such a position. It's bigger than just you. It makes the community look bad if they endorse this kind of thing.
(06-22-2018, 01:08 AM)ExiledShadows Wrote:
(06-22-2018, 01:01 AM)Deadpool Wrote: [Image: yiHMNgZ.png]

But seriously:

There's still the possibility of somebody besides myself seeing this and being offended. It's a possibility you can't ignore, especially when you hold such a position. It's bigger than just you. It makes the community look bad if they endorse this kind of thing.

I get that, but I still can't take this thread seriously. I don't know what it is, it just makes me laugh. Most people don't care about this. And almost 100% won't.

I'm not going to change it unless I am told to because I don't want to waste the minute of my time doing so, unless I am told to.

Sorry if that seems harsh, but it's how I feel about this; Your taking something so little, so seriously. Why didn't you just point it out in dm's? lol. This could have been avoided so easily!
former admin2
@Deadpool change it. Theres no excuse for having the n word in your bio let alone refusing to change it because you dont think it's a big deal... it's not about you it's about the community and what you represent.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(06-22-2018, 01:56 AM)Foxka Wrote: @Deadpool change it. Theres no excuse for having the n word in your bio let alone refusing to change it because you dont think it's a big deal... it's not about you it's about the community and what you represent.

fixed
former admin2
Rookie mistake, you never use the hard ‘R’.

You gotta go for the low hanging fruit, the soft ‘a’

/s
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]