Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Added some more KOS reasons
I think some of these should be added because it prevents detectives to do their job...
1. People taking portable testers away from the detective after 3 warnings to drop it
2. People taking bodies and running away with it when a detective is trying to get dna off it....
People like Lycan and Rylo among other people do this all the time and it makes being a detective pretty much worthless... what’s the point in being a detective if you can’t do anything because of people like that.... and then get slain for RDM because of that bullshit. Running with a body away from a detective until the dna is decayed should be KOSABLE
Or you could just not RDM people for annoying you
Why not sus them for running away with a body that has dna you can get if they're not proven and Kos in overtime?
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
It's better as being a susable reason because you would rdm anyone who does that with practically no time interval between your warnings. This is truly an immature thread after you continuously argued with staff about your slay for rdm.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(01-13-2019, 06:41 PM)JustKuono Wrote: It's better as being a susable reason because you would rdm anyone who does that with practically no time interval between your warnings. This is truly an immature thread after you continuously argued with staff about your slay for rdm.

Wow I put it on the forums like you said and you wanna call me immature. First off i gave him 15 seconds with 5 second intervals to drop it so I could get dna so yeah. But you know maybe they can just stop trolling and let me do my job as a detective ?????
Right. Funny meme.

1. If you drop a tester right at the start of the round to pick off some unlucky T, first off you're a twat, second off you could have saved that thing for later when theres actually highly sussed people around that can really use that to get proven or to get killed. Third I only see them do that when D's have wasted the tester early on so I personally feel they deserve it.

2. Mostly people are just morons and not realize you're there. If they're actively and knowingly keeping you off the body that to me is sus enough to blow their damn head off in overtime. Nothing more, nothing less. (EDIT): this applies when I KNOW FOR A FACT theres DNA on the body, not on a guess.

I cant say they're not being cunts, but this also boils down to you giving them the reaction they want so they persist. There's plenty of other D stuff to do, do that instead.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
^
Portable Tester
Under the rules, if a player is placing it an area that's unreachable, that'll and already is kosable. However, if the tester reached the destruction due to maximum amount of test usage, then that's not a KOSable reason since it can only be used up to 1 to 3 usage. If the player has already tested but took the portable tester, and the player dies from it's RDM. The player isn't doing any harm or causing it to be unreachable from the detective. But if the player took the tester, was proven from it, and threw it out in an unreachable spot, yes the detective can kos him EVEN if he was proven. He threw away his portable tester, but also up to staff discretion due to how items like the turret, manhacks (in general), and portable tester (things like these) will not be shown on the death scene, so it's risky. If the player did not test at all and took the portable tester, then yes the detective have its right to first test or kos that person and if refuse after few seconds then yeah.

Running away with bodies
If the body is a traitor's body, it'll fall under suspicion unless you're trying to destroy the body instead like throwing into a pit or hiding it so another traitor cannot defib him. If the body is innocent, there's nothing you can do unless it was a body you were called to for DNA, but you can never kos someone for that only until overtime for suspicion for refusal of giving the body that may or may not have DNA on the first place. But at this point it also depends on you if the player finally decide to let the detective view the body, and it show that there was actually no DNA meaning he either killed themselves or someone prop killed him. Prop kill does not show any sort of DNA at all, it'll look like a suicide. But anyways, it would basically fall under suspicion and it also depends on the player if they choose to kill the player after haste-mode. It's also under the detectives judgement he still decides to kill him on overtime or not even after he was proven from a tester or killing a traitor.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
This thread is dumb & not needed.
Wow what a wonderful way for staff to treat players.... why don’t you stop harassing me and stop calling me retarded in game too...