Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Added some more KOS reasons
(01-14-2019, 09:10 PM)ThePhoenix Wrote: Btw I love how y’all banned me but y’all didn’t even ban hyper moat when I told y’all MULTIPLE TIMES AFTER IT HAPPENED HE RDMED ME AND LEFT... He even admitted to y’all he did that. Did you do anything nope... because y’all just wanna say fuck Phoenix... solid staff when they show favorites

Lashing out on a thread over something unrelated won't get you anywhere. Make a ban appeal if you were banned and discuss it there.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
If you honestly think I have favorites you are free to do so. But I had just gotten on the server. I don't even know the person you're talking about. I do know that you are very toxic, that you target people, that you cry about women, and that you cry about every rule. It could be that I play favorites or maybe you just keep doing the same shit since your last ban, and no one enjoys playing with someone who is being as outwardly toxic and annoying as you.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(01-14-2019, 09:10 PM)ThePhoenix Wrote: Btw I love how y’all banned me but y’all didn’t even ban hyper moat when I told y’all MULTIPLE TIMES AFTER IT HAPPENED HE RDMED ME AND LEFT... He even admitted to y’all he did that. Did you do anything nope... because y’all just wanna say fuck Phoenix... solid staff when they show favorites

I don't understand.

How does throwing another player under the bus make your actions/behavior towards other players justifiable at all?

This may come as a huge surprise, but I don't like you. My dislike of you, however, does not influence the way I staff whatsoever. 

I'd suggest taking the week to cool down and ponder becoming a better person. Try not to injure yourself or others during this process.

Thanks!
Oh and on top of that never answer my reports or do anything about it. They just set it to finish and move on
Seeing as we just saw you ban evading on an alt account you are now permabanned. This thread is closed.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]