Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Added some more KOS reasons
(01-14-2019, 09:56 AM)ThePhoenix Wrote: Wow what a wonderful way for staff to treat players.... why don’t you stop harassing me and stop calling me retarded in game too...

[Image: pp,550x550.jpg]

You frequently argue with staff if a report doesn't end in a desirable outcome for you, many of your reports are extremely aggressive towards other players as is your general conduct on the server, you just got back from a ban for those reasons, and yet we're the bad guys? It's not harassment to tell you to calm down and stop arguing with us over anything that doesn't go your way
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Oh my fucking god. Grow a pair. It’s not the staffs fault you’re too whiny. They do that not only to you, but to everyone. It’s not them being annoying, it’s you being a bitch. The staff who responded aren’t treating you like an idiot, they’re saying this thread is dumb and it is.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(01-14-2019, 09:56 AM)ThePhoenix Wrote: Wow what a wonderful way for staff to treat players.... why don’t you stop harassing me and stop calling me retarded in game too...

</3
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
It is indeed.
Mister @King Tiger Ace Fasda22 basically explained how it works and how it should be dealt with.
Mister Phoenix, you are saying that staff is harassing you. If you call that harassment, what should I say after that report yesterday.. what did you call me again.. Autistic and a cunt. Not really mature, is it now.

A suggestion, if you get too hot headed over a game’s rule/situation or w/e, it’s best if you take a little break and calm your tits before things escalate. Remember, in the end it’s only a game lol.
Greetings, 
Swartsy

I find it interesting that this is coming from the person who treats everyone on the server like shit and tells them to stop being pussies when they ask you to stop lol. I remember when RED was being Harassed  you joined in on the harassment  and every time RED  connected to the server you would tell him to "shut the fuck up your voice is annoying" he asked you why you were being a dick and you responded with some dumb shit like you don't care how people felt over a video game.

Now I don't think you understand how a suggestion thread works ill explain it to you.
You make a suggestion for the server and the players give feedback if the suggestion is bad you'll get feedback saying the suggestion is bad, they aren't harassing you for calling ur suggestion dumb stop trying to play a  victim because you made a shitty suggestion and get over yourself.

also if you want people to start being nice to you a good place to start is not going off on everyone who doesn't share the same opinion as you and treat people with respect.

xoxo
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam

That's the pot calling the kettle black if I've ever seen it.
Laced Xanax

Doesn’t matter what it’s called aren’t staff supposed to be above this????
(01-14-2019, 08:46 PM)ThePhoenix Wrote: Laced Xanax

Doesn’t matter what it’s called aren’t staff supposed to be above this????

I'm not at all justifying their behavior, but I don't believe you have any room to complain about harassment with the way you act.

If you want someone to show you respect, you have to show us that you can be treated the same way. When a person calls you a retard, it's possible that you did something stupid and so hence why he called you a retard. But if you prefer other terms that doesn't make you sound like a lunatic or a maniac, you could always ask them to say it nicely only if you do the same. Basically, don't be rude and expect others to be nice to you. 

If you want someone to be nice to you, at least show us that you can be nice first. This ain't no "bitch, you have to respect me first". Not everyone will be nice because that's how they are, you just have to ignore them and be the better person instead.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Btw I love how y’all banned me but y’all didn’t even ban hyper moat when I told y’all MULTIPLE TIMES AFTER IT HAPPENED HE RDMED ME AND LEFT... He even admitted to y’all he did that. Did you do anything nope... because y’all just wanna say fuck Phoenix... solid staff when they show favorites