Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Additional Weapons?
Not a suggestion so much as an idea, what if there were more weapons you could get other than the revolver by picking up more props? Say, getting 10 would give you a weapon that reloads faster, 15 would give a shotgun or something with spread. Had a system like that in a murder server/community I was in before I joined dinks, worked pretty well. 8 gave a pulse rifle that had a faster reload, 10 gave a shotgun with three pellets, and 15 gave a rocket launcher. There was also an arming pistol in there somewhere, don't remember where but it made it so that if you shot someone with it they would get a revolver themselves, unless they already had one or were the murderer, so shooting someone would either give someone else a gun or reveal who the murderer is.
The rounds wouldn't last that long tbh. It's hard enough to get a magnum by just getting 5 clues.
If Implemented correctly this would be good. Same goes with murderer special traps that would be more enticing for the murderer to get
              Murder Admin & TTT Trusted 
I don't like this idea. I think it will adulterate the server and turn a very simple and easy game into something more complicated.