Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Address to PH Staff
(03-29-2019, 06:56 PM)ritsuneru Wrote: This is always a good thing to go back and read though. Staff need to relax and have fun. Stop stressing your lovely selves out over small things. ♡

Most of the stress of staffing (atleast in my current experiences) comes from a myriad of things that players do not see. Things that go on "behind the scenes."

The problem isn't that the things that cause stress are small, it's that there's so much small stuff that slowly starts to entrench itself into your mind, and over time, you become more stressed over what seems like nothing to someone else, but to you is just another thing on the list of stress-causers. Eventually, all that stress is gonna burst out and it won't be fun to watch from an outside perspective. That's why a couple of notable staff members have either resigned or are currently on break (myself, Dakota, dong, etc.) Things piled up and weighed on their minds and they couldn't handle it any longer.

also note i dont specifically mean you when i say "you" im just speaking in general terms