Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Addressing Toxicity in the Community
CGotta say I love how you guys are telling the admins that the community wasn’t really that toxic and their actions were overboard but when happy tries to throw his opinion out there you say he’s sucking the admins dick for a promotion and -1 anything he says which is funny to me because apparently it’s  what I was banned for but no one else’s receives punishment. Hypocrisy, cliques, harassment of those they disagree with, and constant shit talking of those they don’t like on other discords or pms. Truly this is all dinklebergs can ever be
It's one side being attacked, lashing back, then the attackers saying "hey what are you doing we're punishing you for...something. just deal with it, ok?" And the REEEEEing begins

At least this has given us a few good community memes.

I'm just waiting for my turn so I can essentially say "why are you booing me, I'm right"
[Image: 39wzdm.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Hi I’m Summer, and I’ll be your waiter today. What’re we having to drink tonight?
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Less bullshit and a little bit of constructive dialogue please
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
There’s a $5 surcharge with that, is that okay?
[Image: b_560x95.png]
And this is why posts get deleted

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
lol
And that's specifically why I requested to keep the thread open for as long as possible and every post remain. If people end up shit posting, leave it. Everyone should be able to see it, and be able to see what was said. I don't want to see half the conversation or replies to nothing.

We can have semi-serious discussions and we can have jokes about the same topic, in the same thread. Isn't that the point of a forum? Not a strictly "you must stay on topic or the badmins staff are gonna get you" mentality. Or at least that's what we're turning into lately.

"Oh, having fun on this thread? NOT ANYMORE" followed by half hearted apologies.

Also can I have steak and fries to go?
[Image: 39wzdm.jpg]
Sure but when the conversation goes nowhere you’ll know why at least

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon