Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Addressing Toxicity in the Community P2
Never really got to play with you as much but you were always chill when I do jump on :( 

Like with the other admins You did what you could to maintain it and Your service towards this community shall not go unotice  Heart Heart

wish you all the best Hani and Hope to see you destroy these new players
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Your resignation has been denied and moved to shitposting. In al seriousness, I think you were a great candidate for admin and did a good job on what you were able to in the small amount of time you were on the admin team. In wish you luck with your irl shit.
Imagine witnessing a mod become admin and watching them lose it before getting pass even a full year despite not having done anything wrong regarding the recent issue.

F in chat, gl with your life you turtle
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(02-05-2020, 11:51 PM)Hani Wrote: -snip-
Or maybe I just am the problem, I’m open to the idea. I’m definitely not responsible for how some of you act like some assholes. I hope we can all grow though ,':^)

Also fk the previous admins that were involved in the toxicity bans couple months ago. Look at this shit now lmao. The same lot you guys banned came back, and it’s even worse. So malicious.

Oh at one time I was the problem, good times. It's definitely them not you Hani <3
Glad I'm not part of those previous admins lel.
Remember when those people got banned and said they were never coming back, then 3 days later came back.  Angel

Imagine shitting on the admins so much they resign because a 12 year old didn't get a promotion because he abuses.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(02-06-2020, 10:08 AM)Scoovie Wrote: -Snip-

...Imagine shitting on the admins so much they resign because a 12 year old didn't get a promotion because he abuses.

It seems like the only ones abusing are the inactive admins who break the rules to deny an application they shouldn’t have a say in
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
(02-06-2020, 11:53 AM)MilkManFromMars Wrote:
(02-06-2020, 10:08 AM)Scoovie Wrote: -Snip-

...Imagine shitting on the admins so much they resign because a 12 year old didn't get a promotion because he abuses.

It seems like the only ones abusing are the inactive admins who break the rules to deny an application they shouldn’t have a say in

hmmmm no, admins have final say regardless, especially if they have a legitimate reason to deny, and from what i hear the 12 year old in question resigned afterwards, which just shows that he wasn't fit to be promoted anyways.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
I'll have to request that any further arguing be taken to a different thread thank you.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(02-06-2020, 10:08 AM)Scoovie Wrote:
(02-05-2020, 11:51 PM)Hani Wrote: -snip-
Or maybe I just am the problem, I’m open to the idea. I’m definitely not responsible for how some of you act like some assholes. I hope we can all grow though ,':^)

Also fk the previous admins that were involved in the toxicity bans couple months ago. Look at this shit now lmao. The same lot you guys banned came back, and it’s even worse. So malicious.

Oh at one time I was the problem, good times. It's definitely them not you Hani <3
Glad I'm not part of those previous admins lel.
Remember when those people got banned and said they were never coming back, then 3 days later came back.  Angel

Imagine shitting on the admins so much they resign because a 12 year old didn't get a promotion because he abuses.

Being one of "those people", I don't recall coming back after 3 days. Nor do I recall anyone coming back after 3 days. Yes, I returned after a few months, because my friends still played here. I wanted to play with them. 

Pot calling the kettle black here, but this exact form of throwing shade is the reason everyone in the community is so hostile towards each other. Everybody has this fucking invisible beef with someone else, and the people who share these non-existent issues band together, form a clique (sorry, hivemind) and you've got last August all over again. Except, nobody else who's exhibited those behaviors since then have been banned. Talk about setting an example.

The shitting on admins has been a constant ever since I joined the community, not just because Mrporky's application was denied. I seem to remember you shitting on your fellow admins when you held the rank, and I remember them doing the same to you. Nobody's innocent here, Scoovie.

Hani, while I had my doubts about you becoming staff, you did well and made it farther than I did, so kudos to you. Hope we can still talk and play games, should time permit. 

dont give me that fucken tone laced!!!!!
Any further argument will be removed. That is not the point of this thread. Either make a new one for your grievances or take it to dms.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
aha wow thats so crazy i was just tryin to openly blow some steam now that i dont feel the obligation to keep everything to myself. since this was all a group effort from all "sides" for things to have gotten this far.

also @MilkManFromMars since you brought it up in this thread thread, I voiced that porky had abused three times in total, two of those times being after my in total two warnings to him. we did have that right to turn it down, and no one in that committee at the time (even the active ones) had anything to say after I expressed myself in that chat. 

@Laced Xanax
LACED I KNOW I'M GETTING PERMA BANN WITH NO REPEAL BUT FOR YOUR FUCKEN INFORMATION I AM ON THIS SERVER THAN YOU AND MOST OF THE PEOPLE WHO RESPONDED TO THIS SO DON'T GIVE ME THAT FUCKEN TONE LACED!!!
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊