Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Addressing Toxicity in the Community P2
sike, got u fuckers. im just resigning ur welcome.

Ok anyways, I've had a lot of shit blow up on me recently with just my rl shit alone. This was like the cherry on top. This server used to be my escape from my problems, and I guess that was my real problem. I can't even relate to the "this server became something I never wanted it to be" statement. This place was always pretty brutal when I first joined. The only difference back then was that I made friends that made it worth my time to stay. I then came into this position when this all started going downhill to where we are now. Having gotten the feeling that some were unhappy about me getting the position, I still wanted to help alleviate the problems. At some point though, when I had a moderator (of 7 months at the time) asking what the punishment was for constant rdm, that’s when I started to question shit here too.

But all I’ve ever seen was "this is the problem" or "this is the way to solve our problems" and all these suggestions are temporary "fixes" that'll repeatedly happen as they have here and many other servers. I've seen it throughout the like I was originally going to make a thread for open discussion for some serious suggestions to bring to Dinkleberg as I was talking with him recently, but reading the shit here and discord really killed everything off for me. My energy is better spent handling my real life problems, and not with pompous ass people. This is a game lol, I don’t understand why this shit is so extreme. This is the worst I’ve ever seen any server, and I’ve seen quite a handful of them. I admit though, I was a PART of the problem. I wasn’t good and my time here was thankfully (for everyone) shortly lived. Or maybe I just am the problem, I’m open to the idea. I’m definitely not responsible for how some of you act like some assholes. I hope we can all grow though ,':^)

Thanks to those that were able to make the ride bearable up to this point. I wish you guys the best, those that're just trying to enjoy the game and all that. Hope everyone gets their problems fixed after this resignation. Especially for those who “left”.

Also fk the previous admins that were involved in the toxicity bans couple months ago. Look at this shit now lmao. The same lot you guys banned came back, and it’s even worse. So malicious.

#nickelbowass4admin he is the real one, he made Gabe bow down. Which I guess isn’t hard to do. 

@Foxka god it's like u can read peoples minds

I needed to vent and don't really feel anything personal towards anyone since I don't particularly know any of you. I'm just tired of getting shit on here + I no longer have the ability to cope at this time lol. thank u. pce.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
HANZO I SWEAR TO GOD
YOU TOO WHY

DUDE I REMEMBER WHEN YOU WEREN'T EVEN STAFF UGH

but seriously though, I really hope life's good to ya. Find something you enjoy and all that other cool shit.
hani wtf welcome to purple pricks
damn people really taking my post in that one thread to heart

welcome to purple priccs
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
weed goddess :( not you. thank you for being a good friend.
Hani, thanks for all the times you listened to all my stupid questions and handled all those issues I brought to you. Appreciate you <3
(02-05-2020, 11:52 PM)Noire ♜ Wrote: HANZO I SWEAR TO GOD
YOU TOO WHY

DUDE I REMEMBER WHEN YOU WEREN'T EVEN STAFF UGH

but seriously though, I really hope life's good to ya. Find something you enjoy and all that other cool shit.

thank u noree
we had sum good times
Wow this is actually unexpected to be honest,

I guess I should also say that I owe you an apology for being a shithead to you frequently, and of course all of the shitposting i've done as of late, You were (and are) a good person its just that this place wasn't good to you back, which genuinely sucks.

I have said this to everyone that's resigned, it sucks at first but your mental health improves so much after not needed to deal with this toxic environment

Be safe out there, and good luck
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Best of luck to you be safe out there Hani. I never got to really know you that well or work with you often, but you always helped when you could and where you could.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(02-05-2020, 11:55 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: damn people really taking my post in that one thread to heart

welcome to purple priccs

it's more like when u have a handful of people blaming "you" (im aware it wasn't personal and maybe not even serious) and being a dick, it gets really annoying and taxing.

(02-05-2020, 11:55 PM)dong Wrote: weed goddess :( not you. thank you for being a good friend.

i'll see u around OG weed demon. it was good

(02-05-2020, 11:58 PM)Foxka Wrote: Wow this is actually unexpected to be honest,

I guess I should also say that I owe you an apology for being a shithead to you frequently, and of course all of the shitposting i've done as of late, You were (and are) a good person its just that this place wasn't good to you back, which genuinely sucks.

I have said this to everyone that's resigned, it sucks at first but your mental health improves so much after not needed to deal with this toxic environment

Be safe out there, and good luck

its ok whats done has been done. i dont even really know you so, didn't really take anything you said to me or even about me to heart lol. 
thanks though, i appreciate it