Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing Toxicity in the Community: Part Two
The Problem
It has come to the attention of upper staff, including our new PHCo-Owner Jack, and the former PH/TTT Admins, that a set of toxic cliques has formed in this community. 
These groups are spiteful and childish, harassing any player that does not agree with their actions. Commenters on staff apps regularly get 
attacked for not agreeing with their outlooks. People are harassed on the forums and on Discord. This has led to quite a number of users being 
afraid to comment on applications or participate in the community for fear of backlash and harassment. 
This is not okay.

Further, while these people openly attack anyone who doesn’t listen to their hivemind, they decry anyone that is not a part of them as “ding dong” and 
oppressing them. This is not just sad, but undoubtedly wrong. Frankly, these actors have been allowed to continue for far too long, and we apologize 
for not doing something about this sooner. It took time for us together and review evidence, and to form a consensus. It took far too long. This 
community should be safe for all members. In a desire to not act too quickly we have neglected certain members and let them be attacked. 
We left you without a voice. We can only apologize for not acting sooner. 
But now is time to end this.

The Evidence

MY EVIDENCE IS MY WORD

The Punishment
Thus, in a unanimous joint PH and TTT Admin decision, and with the blessing of Dinglelele, we hand out the following punishment:

Noire, Alora, TheUltraFish, Avi, Mother Nuru, Everyjuan, and drew are indefinitely community banned. 
These members may appeal this decision and each will be decided on a case by case basis

[b]The End
[/b]

This decision was not made lightly and was given much thought by all members of the Admin team and Dinkleberg. 
If you have any questions or concerns please direct them towards the TTT or PH Admins. Thank you.

Edit: FREE MY DUDE SCOOVIE
ding ding dong
Yes considering the issues the staff has made please direct question to me not them we need to do some house cleaning
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
ladies and gentlemen, we gottem

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I like when Drew hasn't been on in 3 years and he gets community banned.
former admin2
trying times lie ahead, rip
immediately gets demoted to donor+
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
What the fuck?
This fucking early?
Its 1-2 in the goddamn morning.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(04-01-2020, 01:21 AM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: What the fuck?
This fucking early?
Its 1-2 in the goddamn morning.

toxicity doesnt sleep
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
good bye losers!