Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin Abuse Report
Format:

Offender's Name: Midnight

Offender's SteamID: Hes has a trusted role on the server

Potential Witnesses: everyones gangster, isaac, midnight himself, QuakesGameSpot, Everyone on the server etc

Reason to Ban: Admin abusing, kicking me for "constantly switching my teams" although he was force switching me. Auto Gagging me when i join the server, muting me for going back and fourth with him. He kept force switching me for being friends with someone that I don't know at all. He called me out for ghosting although I have no one to ghost for. I don't have screenshots of him constantly force switching my team, but im for sure you can check with the server console.

Proof: Screenshots

Other:

I have another screenshot to post how do I update it

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I am moving this to staff/donor abuse reports.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Midnight is a Trusted, not an Admin.

@"Midnight"
I would like to hear Midnight's side of things before I comment further. I would also like to post this for reference:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...an-Request
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
SteamID is STEAM_0:1:173747978

Looks like Midnight did the right thing in this situation, but I'll let the PH staff decide.
Imo, there is not enough proof here to be abuse. I have never once seen him abuse or come close to it at all. So -1 to this.
@clout pants if you have more evidence you can either do an edit on your thread or you can select New Reply and have the space given to do so.

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I'm going to -1 this, while both parties don't have video evidence on why you was gagged, but you was kicked because you kept teamswapping, which Midnight has screens of. Teamswapping is not allowed without staff permission, unless you are switching to a friends team or it's the 1st round.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
Alright, to start off perfectly, I'm not an Administrator whatsoever, I'm a low ranker staff (Trusted). And here's mine ban request I made provided via hyperlink: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...an-Request. Now, moving on to my "abuse". Once I joined the Overflow server, there were some suspicion going on. Such as ghosting. At the time, you're friends with Isaac and you two were in fact ghosting, hence I forceswaped you into his team the next two rounds to prevent you two from ghosting and obviously ghosting is NOT allowed whatsoever, it even stated in the loading screen or the MOTD. As for the gag, you were using racial slurs, the n word that ended with the hard r, I told you to stop using that word, however, you refuse to listen to me, so you continue. Just to clarify, you only used the hard r three times. I've warned you beforehand but you won't listen, so I gagged you. Then I ungagged you next round, and you still used the hard r once and being disrespectful towards me, hence a map gag.

Now, moving on to you constantly team switching. As you should know, team switching is not allowed without giving staff(s) permission to switch (even switching to a friends team). I told you to stay with your friend, which is Isaac. And all of a sudden, you pretend you don't know who Isaac is. I even did the friends command and copy and paste it in chat and you still pretend. I told you to stay with your friend Isaac to stop you two from ghosting, yet, you continue to switch to ghost, hence why I switched you so many times. That many times of you switching is a kick, so I kicked you off the server and you returned. Remember what I said about the gag for racial slurs? That stays until the map changed. Once again, you were on the opposite team so you and Isaac can ghost, hence another forceswap. Yet again, you continue to switch, so forceswaped you, then you did it again, the history repeats itself.

Here's some screenshots via Discord for more evidence. Unfortunately I can't record due to my poor performance my laptop has, but I still have screenshots. And by the way, saying "I'm not friends with him" or "You don't have proof that I'm friends with him" is beyond lying and can make matters worst for you. In addition, telling staff to "kill themselves" isn't the greatest idea to say, even if its a low class staff.
Here are two additional screenshots that Midnight took that did not appear in the ban request linked above.

Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army