Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin Abuse Report
-1 on ban appeal. from what I saw on the ban request it looks like midnight was more than lenient enough with you. you were swapping so much with out asking staff, you are being rude on top of that, and you're using racial slurs. These things are all against server rules. The evidence that works for you is what works against you in this case. Midnight constantly swapping you is justified by you swapping teams which is against server rules. On those occasions you would swap back and continue to be a pain and troll. Being rude to staff doesn't help your case. You were doing things that were wrong and midnight was following protocol. Just because you don't like the rules doesn't mean they shouldn't be followed.
For me being TTT staff, this shows evidence against you instead of the reason you posted it to be against @"Midnight" 

At this point, the correct use of staff guidelines were followed and you were breaking several rules.

1. Stop lying
2. Stop breaking rules
3. Play fair

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
From what I've seen here, you have added no real proof as of yet as to how he was abusing his powers. What I have seen is proof of you constantly switching teams which is against the server rules. You were given chances to stop switching teams and this would not have escalated if you had stopped. Also we can tell who you are friends with so lying about it really does nothing but show your true intentions. Also you were gagged for a map hence why you were regagged when you joined server again. I also want to point out that a moderator looked at the proof for your ban request and accepted it and you were then banned. So from my point of view, Midnight's actions were justified and he was not abusing his powers.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

You @clout pants are a liar. You are right in saying that you are not friends with Isaac on steam but you straight up lied when you said that you did not know him. I went and looked each of your profiles up and found out that you two were once friends on steam and unfriended one another right before doing this abuse report. So you have now been found lying in a staff abuse report. Apparently, this abuse claim may be directed at the wrong person.

[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I have a feeling this is going to end in a Denied, but i might as well add my 2 cents. Midnight for as long as i known him has never abused powers and according to all the evidence shown your not very truthful. So my vote is a -1

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Locked until admins decide on how to handle this. Will edit this comment with the decision.
After looking at the information and proof provided as well as insight brought by members of the community, the admins have not seen any form of abuse on @"Midnight"'s part. Proper procedure was followed in every form of abuse done by the user's part. This staff abuse report will be locked and no punishments or adjustments to any staff member will be handed out.

However, after it was found that you purposefully went out of your way to falsify a staff abuse report to try and get a staff member in trouble we have decided to adjust your current 24 hour ban that you were serving to a 1 month ban starting now. Please take time to consider why you did what you did seeing on how all staff here are volunteering their time to improve gameplay for the gaming community and you tried to ruin that for one of them by lying and manipulating information. Have a great day and I hope we can move on from this event.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army