Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admins Editing People's Messages
(05-16-2019, 05:54 AM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: Also, the reason nopleezs messages were edited by scoovie to begin with is because they were a bunch of end game spoilers. And I know because I was the one who alerted the higher ups.

I feel like deleting those messages would have been better than to feed his pleasure of making Scoovie mad.
If one is willing to lie about something as petty as this, what else will they lie about?
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(05-16-2019, 11:20 AM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: If one is willing to lie about something as petty as this, what else will they lie about?

Exactly

No one here is mad that the messages were changed to 'im gay'. we're disappointed that the person who did it is lying about not doing it. They are not who should be considered a leader of the community. I can promise you that if they just apologized and owned up to it no one would care, but they didn't so here we are.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(05-16-2019, 10:41 AM)blakeman1 Wrote:
(05-16-2019, 05:54 AM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: Also, the reason nopleezs messages were edited by scoovie to begin with is because they were a bunch of end game spoilers. And I know because I was the one who alerted the higher ups.

I feel like deleting those messages would have been better than to feed his pleasure of making Scoovie mad.

Oh I definitely agree. Just thought I would shed some light on it for those who are not staff who dont see everything we do and may not understand the context of why those messages in particular were edited.
Does anyone happen to have a screenshot on hand of what it was before? For documentation it’s better to have it than memory. I remember it being something else I’d just like to have a picture

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(05-16-2019, 11:58 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Does anyone happen to have a screenshot on hand of what it was before? For documentation it’s better to have it than memory. I remember it being something else I’d just like to have a picture

I do not, I don’t take screenshots of every message I send. I guess I should start.
(05-16-2019, 12:08 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote:
(05-16-2019, 11:58 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Does anyone happen to have a screenshot on hand of what it was before? For documentation it’s better to have it than memory. I remember it being something else I’d just like to have a picture

I do not, I don’t take screenshots of every message I send. I guess I should start.

Shouldn’t have to. Was hoping someone thought the post was funny and took a SS or something. It’s a long shot but on the off chance someone had it, it would solidify your case

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(05-16-2019, 12:12 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(05-16-2019, 12:08 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote:

Shouldn’t have to. Was hoping someone thought the post was funny and took a SS or something. It’s a long shot but on the off chance someone had it, it would solidify your case
I dont have a screenshot but I do remember it said "TRIGGERED" as Ted said, so I can back him up on that. (this message is not sponsored or paid for by SpaceX)
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
1 year and 5 months later seems as good a time as any to come clean - I edited the message. It was funny at the time, didn't expect the overreaction. So there we have it - case closed.
(10-08-2020, 09:42 AM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: 1 year and 5 months later seems as good a time as any to come clean - I edited the message. It was funny at the time, didn't expect the overreaction. So there we have it - case closed.

this is hilarious.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]