Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advanced Crosshair Settings
https://github.com/Facepunch/garrysmod/pull/1376

If you've ever played Moat TTT, you'll know it's basically adding more customization features for the crosshair in the F1 vanilla TTT settings menu.

It has no download, very easy to implement, and i like it a lot (that's the best part)

pls do it

[Image: 1unAbGSJT8uA0zfuWCRkhg.png]
[Image: QW2j9xmpTHW9iJdZo9houQ.png]
didnt know about this lol
[img][Image: qybUJGf.gif][/img]
I don’t like this cause there’s no way to change it back to default crosshairs for you don’t like it
(02-20-2018, 02:17 PM)Polar Bear Wrote: I don’t like this cause there’s no way to change it back to default crosshairs for you don’t like it
Well you can always disable the custom options, which reverts your crosshair to default style. The rest of the options are vanilla options that can't be reverted even on vanilla.
(02-20-2018, 02:28 PM)Saulsa Wrote:
(02-20-2018, 02:17 PM)Polar Bear Wrote: I don’t like this cause there’s no way to change it back to default crosshairs for you don’t like it
Well you can always disable the custom options, which reverts your crosshair to default style. The rest of the options are vanilla options that can't be reverted even on vanilla.

The only thing I’ve seen out of these is to disable custome size and color. Never to fully disable it
Well that basically disables it and reverts it to normal.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^