Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allo guys! <3
Welcome ya jerk.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(09-20-2018, 07:35 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: what's with all these females on prophunt instead of TTT uwu

In all seriousness, welcome to the forums!

haha thanks, I haven't gotten the hang of TTT yet. Prophunts the best to me!

(09-20-2018, 07:35 PM)Lord Petrus Steele Wrote: Hey Ash! Welcome to the Dinkleberg community!

Thanks <3
Ew it is @AshTheKitty <3
(09-20-2018, 07:39 PM)AlmostMidnight Wrote: You've been in the Prop Hunt for awhile and not made an introduction, now you'd did it. Welcome to via forums.
POOF here I am! :D

Nyah Nyah! Thank you Vossy!  Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

(09-22-2018, 07:34 AM)Travis1421 Wrote: Welcome ya jerk.

thanks jackass!
now fuk off
Welcome to the forums finally. Make sure you go fill out for your missing donor rank!
Ah, the one I met today. Welcome to the community. I am this stalker and pedophile conversationalist. I own slavery. But give TTT a try. It is filled with horny bastard and fill with people who want pain.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
get out. :)
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
Ash <3
Welcome ash i hope you enjoy your time on the forums you're really cool to play with and i will see you in game  Heart
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas