Alright, let's do it properly.
Offender's Name: 
Meeemo

Offender's SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:442761543

Potential Witnesses:
Cake, Cardio, Saitama, Nicol Bolas

Reason to Ban:
General toxicity: Consistent prop killing of specific players he knows it will annoy, spamming chat with "i wont get slain because im a donor" after RDMing, much more
Ghosting/Invasion of privacy: He copy/pasted something someone said in dead-chat (WHILE ALIVE) into alive-chat. This wasn't a coincidence or someone's old bind, it was a very specific response to someone else. He can see dead chat while alive, admitted to it with several staff members online, and nothing was done. Furthermore, he somehow accessed me and Saitama's PMs, and can presumably do this with all PMs. Neither me nor Saitama shared these with anyone, yet he started copy/pasting it into chat (spamming, I might add).  

Proof:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2061488201
oh my god shut up please I am so tired of not being able to look at these forums without someone screaming bloody murder over a barrel killing them or something stupid
Ok no the thread was locked for a reason.
[Image: b_560x95.png]