Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I allowed to vote on things?
I see a lot of donors voting on things and giving there reasons but i try and avoid doing so because i don't want to spam it if we are not allowed to do so. On top of that do Donor votes actually matter? Or is it more of a nuisance to have them there takinig up space. Cuz if they do count, couldn't any group just buy donor and flood a vote?
If someone has stated critique on something like a staff app, you can always say +1/-1 saying they said what you wanted to

You're free to give an opinion as long as it's not a shitpost in a serious thread

Admins/staff take community support into consideration.

Didn't I tell you this before tho?
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Everyone who joins the forums is allowed to vote and is encouraged to. Community support for any matter is important. Just don't shit post like Brown said.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

In general, decisions are made by a general consensus rather than a hard vote count. +1 isn't what's taken into consideration; it's what you say about the suggestion that people look at, and everyone has always been free to do so as long as it isn't blatant shitposting.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Yes what the others said. Feedback from the community is important, because there are times where you all see things that the staff might not see or you all have ideas that can make things improve. Just make sure if it's for staff apps the feedback is constructive and gives explanation and for other posts that it's not shitposting.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I am the only one who makes the decisions here, sorry bud
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Only thing your allowed to do is +1 nopleez's ban appeal.