Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another one
Hello folks,

I'm not sure if this is the right sub-forum, but oh well.

Man, first Foxka now me? The new Admins got shooed out faster than a crying baby in a movie theater. This isn't going to be one of my usual posts. I'm going to try to make this as short and sweet as possible.

Two months ago, I was promoted to the rank of Admin. Two months later, I'm stepping down. I step down not because of scandal or pressure from my colleagues, but because I am no longer active. A new job, band camp, and summer and fall classes just means that I will not have the time perform my duties as Admin. It would be hypocritical of me to want the inactive Admins to step aside and for me to hold this rank while sitting on my duff. It's also unfair to have me as an inactive Admin. Not to mention that I'm sick and tired of the stupid drama.

I have a newfound respect for Scoovie. His ability to do what he does and not want to shoot himself is a quality that should not go forgotten.

In my last post as an Admin, I'd like to leave you all with a message: Stop the drama. Stop the horsecrap. And start acting normal people. This server will not continue if everyone doesn't start treating people with the respect they would expect others to treat them with.

Thank you all for nearly four years of fun. I wish you, and the server, the best. 

EpicGuy
F mister epic man I guess you could say this is an epic fail
merry christmas xbox
Band camp??? what a nerd
jkjk i did colorguard i feel ya
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks for the help on the server. Good luck with your job, band camp, and classes and whatever else your future holds. Hope to see you around though.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Band is amazing, so have fun with that! And I hope to see you around, this is and always will be EpicGuy's TTT server.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Thanks fam, I wish you the best!
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
Excuse me? I don't enjoy this :( but it's understandable, safe travels Epic I have always enjoyed your abuse reports against you, I enjoy you ripping through people with facts and harsh but classy insults but it does come to a time where all must focus in real life and I soon will be down that path but hopefully being able to return from my break. Thank you for all of the work you've given to this server - On EpicGuy's TTT
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

Aww, Too bad man.
I wish you the best, EpicGuy.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
idk how i'm just now seeing this, but it really is sad to see you go, my man. i remember you being the first staff member i became friends with, back when i was almost a Member, and i sent you that PM about my time being reset. now i'm a staff member. man, time really flew, huh?

anyways, i thank you for everything you did for this server, and i wish you nothing but the best in your future endeavors.
Epic, I remember when you were just a wee Moderator, got Admin, and now sad to see you go homie. Good luck on your future endeavors my dude.