Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another one
Well good to have you here EpicGuy. Too bad I wasn't ever on when you were Admin. Best of luck to you.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
You were always right 10.5/10 times like you always said, I already miss you and will carry on your legacy of being right 10.5/10 times. I wish you the best of luck.
Here goes the legend that first banned me then unbanned me. It's sad to see you go, man. I hoped to create more memories but I wish the best for you. Good luck out there.
[Image: uzHd4Bp.png]
one time at band camp i stuck a flute in my...
(10-17-2018, 12:01 AM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: one time at band camp i stuck a flute in my...

nicky r u okay did you go on a big shitposting spree
(10-22-2018, 05:05 PM)Gabe Wrote:
(10-17-2018, 12:01 AM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: one time at band camp i stuck a flute in my...

nicky r u okay did you go on a big shitposting spree

he did
haven't gotten the chance to play with you, but good luck on whatever your future holds.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(10-22-2018, 08:14 PM)happy Wrote: haven't gotten the chance to play with you, but good luck on whatever your future holds.

You do know this is an old thread right?
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)