Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone does Tokusatsu?
I'm new to these forums and want to see if I can find any tokusatsu fans that are hidden in the leaves. 

I've been watching KR and SS since 2010. My first for KR was OOO and SS was Gokaiger. It would nice to meet anyone that wants to talk about Ultraman or help me get started in other Toku shows. 

If people are interested in talking about it that have no history, I would be glad to help in any way. 

Thank you for taking time to read this. ^_^
What is he saying
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
You could have just said live action shows/movies like Kamen Rider(KR) and i have no idea what the fuck ooo but given you listed kamen rider and a sentai I'm guessing its another show equivalent to the west's power rangers
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(12-12-2019, 11:29 PM)Near Wrote: You could have just said live action shows/movies like Kamen Rider(KR) and i have no idea what the fuck ooo but given you listed kamen rider and a sentai I'm guessing its another show equivalent to the west's power rangers

My apologies on not being clear in my question. Kamen Rider OOO(pronounced Ooz) is a series that is part of Kamen Rider's Heisei Period. 

Kamen Rider was actually the predecessor to Super sentai which in turn lead into the west's power rangers. Kamen Rider goes back all the way to the 1971 with the premier of the first Kamen Rider show.
(12-13-2019, 03:43 PM)Shinobimaru Wrote:
(12-12-2019, 11:29 PM)Near Wrote: You could have just said live action shows/movies like Kamen Rider(KR) and i have no idea what the fuck ooo but given you listed kamen rider and a sentai I'm guessing its another show equivalent to the west's power rangers

My apologies on not being clear in my question. Kamen Rider OOO(pronounced Ooz) is a series that is part of Kamen Rider's Heisei Period. 

Kamen Rider was actually the predecessor to Super sentai which in turn lead into the west's power rangers. Kamen Rider goes back all the way to the 1971 with the premier of the first Kamen Rider show.

ye i didn't know all the history besides PR being inspired by kamen rider, but our community is primarily western we have a couple weebs, but im fairly certain its only anime for them and not anything live action
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(12-13-2019, 05:52 PM)Near Wrote:

ye i didn't know all the history besides PR being inspired by kamen rider, but our community is primarily western we have a couple weebs, but im fairly certain its only anime for them and not anything live action
Okays, it's rare to find many Western fans so it's always joyful to find someone in other places.
(12-13-2019, 05:52 PM)Near Wrote:

What are you talking about?!?!? I watch live action hentai all the time first of all. Also im a huge Godzilla fan and not to mention i grew up with ultraman as well
Jojo is cool aha
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(12-14-2019, 12:33 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Jojo is cool aha

This y i love u