App
Ingame Name: Yendoren

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:173968912

Time Played: 2d 9h

When First Joined: Around March 19

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 4-5 hours eastern

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Master

What can you do to help the community: Kick afk and ban exploters!

Why you want to help the community: I like to help others in need.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Never (And will not get banned)

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Nope (on other severs 50% of the time i was an admin)

How did you find us?: Friend told me to join your sever (Cype)

Other: N/A
If hes active and knows the rules, go for it. Not really many standards for DR, but I would like to see more app effort.
(03-31-2017, 04:57 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: If hes active and knows the rules, go for it. Not really many standards for DR, but I would like to see more app effort.

KillShotKenny told me i should app but i would like to be a Trusted on your TTT,Prop Hunt, and Deathrun. I hope i could become an admin in two weeks im looking up for this.  :D :) ;) Cool
you have the game time needed, but I also said you'll need some forum time, which you should have. I still would like to give you a +1 as long as you are active on the forums, because you meet the 25 hours and i think we need the staff.
(03-31-2017, 05:08 PM)KillshotKenny Wrote: you have the game time needed, but I also said you'll need some forum time, which you should have. I still would like to give you a +1 as long as you are active on the forums, because you meet the 25 hours and i think we need the staff.

Ok Great  Heart
Sure.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
"Kick afk and ban exploters!"

Ehhhh....you guys sure about this?
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
(04-01-2017, 10:47 AM)????????? Wrote: "Kick afk and ban exploters!"

Ehhhh....you guys sure about this?

+1 (With these minimum requirements anyone can be a DR staff member) also you need some forum time
[Image: original.gif]
Me and Kenny have decided to Accept your application.

You will be promoted when Kenny or I are able to do so.
Congrats, please lock this thread!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]