Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application
-1 does not meet staff requirements
(10-14-2018, 09:15 AM)TheUltraFish Wrote: We have it in the application that you have at least 1 month with the community before applying for staff. The reason for this is so that

A) staff can get to know you and get to tell how you handle people and situations as well as your attitude

B) to make sure you want to be part of the community and it's not the "I'm super involved because it's new and interesting" phase that many before you have done.

With that in mind, for what I've seen you have a pretty good attitude. However, we have the things setup the way they are to ensure good potential staff and to weed out troublemakers. Get the month in the community to know we're making a good choice.  I'll give you a -1 this time. If this application gets denied and you try again next time with the same general attitude and not causing trouble/issues I will gladly give a +1.

I can resubmit a application after a month right?
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
(10-16-2018, 03:52 AM)XxANDRExX Wrote:
(10-14-2018, 09:15 AM)TheUltraFish Wrote: We have it in the application that you have at least 1 month with the community before applying for staff. The reason for this is so that

A) staff can get to know you and get to tell how you handle people and situations as well as your attitude

B) to make sure you want to be part of the community and it's not the "I'm super involved because it's new and interesting" phase that many before you have done.

With that in mind, for what I've seen you have a pretty good attitude. However, we have the things setup the way they are to ensure good potential staff and to weed out troublemakers. Get the month in the community to know we're making a good choice.  I'll give you a -1 this time. If this application gets denied and you try again next time with the same general attitude and not causing trouble/issues I will gladly give a +1.

I can resubmit a application after a month right?
yes
[Image: giphy.gif]
You have not been in the community for a month which is a requirement. However you are quick to respond and extremely helpful especially when it comes to taking action if staff are not on and doing your best to keep things from spiraling out of control. I admire that. For right now it will have to be a -1 due to the requirements. Should you apply next month, it is a definite +1. You would make an amazing member. Good luck and have fun!
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
You staff app has been Denied. You may reapply on 11/23/18.
[Image: giphy.gif]