Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asking for thoughts and prayers
I was expecting to take leave next week for New Years as I'm in the Military and don't go home often. But my younger brother was in a car crash and had to be flown to a different hospital 2 hours away from our town (Obviously I'm not there, stationed in California) but he has gone from bad to worse and is in critical condition. I am taking a leave of absence, I am taking leave early to go home and I'm not sure when I'll return, at least to the server for now. Thank you all and if you could pray but if you're not religious just please keep my brother in your thoughts.

Merry Christmas everyone and I hope all goes well for you.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8146001]
I HAVE ALL THE MILK  I RAN OUT OF MILK  OKAY I LOST THE MILK!!!
I'm sure he'll be alright. 
You have my prayers (Even though I don't normally pray)
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
I hope he will get better soon.

In my thoughts and prayers.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Best of luck hope everything works out.
That is terrible!!

I am so sorry that your brother was involved in this. There must be so much stress you're undergoing right now, it's a wonder if you'll be able to keep it together at the hospital.

Be strong, be safe, and hope for the best for your brother, but prepare for the worst.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
So sorry this happened ? I wish you and your brotherthe best of luck and hope your brother recovers quickly. You are both in my thoughts.