[Image: Egg-Head.jpg]
There we go.
dickhead either way innit
All the bitches want my head tip
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
These obnoxious Wiggles rejects are at it again. Listen guys we understand you're Britain's trash but don't pollute the whole world.
(04-02-2017, 01:31 AM)Bang Bang Wrote: These obnoxious Wiggles rejects are at it again. Listen guys we understand you're Britain's trash but don't pollute the whole world.

Bringing up an Australian group that does children's musicals in a thread started by a Swede and contributed to by an Englishman.  There's something polluted here alright - namely the genepool that could have resulted in the birth of the mental midget we know only as "Bang Bang."

Bang Bang.
you should probably get your audience correct if you're going to come in here pulling the classic "ignorant american" stereotype card, i'm the only British man who posted in this thread, i wouldn't really expect you to know that though considering you spend most of your time on the server jerking yourself over your sick high scores against borderline brain-dead fuckwits
(04-02-2017, 01:49 AM)More Attractive Than You Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 01:31 AM)Bang Bang Wrote: These obnoxious Wiggles rejects are at it again. Listen guys we understand you're Britain's trash but don't pollute the whole world.

Bringing up an Australian group that does children's musicals in a thread started by a Swede and contributed to by an Englishman.  There's something polluted here alright - namely the genepool that could have resulted in the birth of the mental midget we know only as "Bang Bang."

Bang Bang.

Hey thank goodness you're here to dickride for your faggy friends with the same annoying slack jaw accent as you Attractive. Didn't I hurt your feeling last time we played together so bad you stopped using your mic for a couple hours? That was a good time man. Noone had to listen to you try desperately to be funny only to receive affirmation by the same two obnoxious players you team up with. Good try though. At least you typed up complete sentences. You're making strides buddy :^)

(04-02-2017, 01:53 AM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote: you should probably get your audience correct if you're going to come in here pulling the classic "ignorant american" stereotype card, i'm the only British man who posted in this thread, i wouldn't really expect you to know that though considering you spend most of your time on the server jerking yourself over your sick high scores against borderline brain-dead fuckwits

Ill direct you to my other post. Typing words with 2 syllables or more might be a task for you so I'll give you some credit even though you're late to the party.