Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Autism - National Center for Victims of Crime
My favorite part is making you spend part of your afternoon searching through forums to repost dumb pictures of myself I posted in the attempt to hurt my feelings bro. Or did you post because you're not used to seeing people with straight teeth. Braces must be a thing of myths for your pathetic broke family ;)))

Hey guys Id love to stay up all night making fun of you fucking losers but I live in the greatest country in the world and its 2 AM here. Sucks you guys are about as miserable as your economic stagnation in the shithole you call an island. Have a good sleep though.
(04-02-2017, 02:05 AM)Bang Bang Wrote: My favorite part is making you spend part of your afternoon searching through forums to repost dumb pictures of myself I posted in the attempt to hurt my feelings bro. Or did you post because you're not used to seeing people with straight teeth. Braces must be a thing of myths for your pathetic broke family ;)))

Interesting accusation to levy - it took me about two minutes to shit that work out. I felt something spending more effort would be like throwing rocks at a retarded child - unfair. Besides, it's not like any of us here spamming refresh and hinging upon the banter of Commonwealth nationals to provide them with their only social sustenance for the day, right?

Oh, damn.

[Image: 14387feb007745e20259790712fa2e6c.png]

(04-02-2017, 02:05 AM)Bang Bang Wrote: Hey guys Id love to stay up all night making fun of you fucking losers but I live in the greatest country in the world and its 2 AM here. Sucks you guys are about as miserable as your economic stagnation in the shithole you call an island. Have a good sleep though.

[Image: Human-Development-Index-HDI.jpg]
(04-02-2017, 02:05 AM)Bang Bang Wrote: My favorite part is making you spend part of your afternoon searching through forums to repost dumb pictures of myself I posted in the attempt to hurt my feelings bro. Or did you post because you're not used to seeing people with straight teeth. Braces must be a thing of myths for your pathetic broke family ;)))

I'd probably consider you a step above the usual garbage-tier banter thrown our way, but of course you're clearly mentally deficient so you're not even aware which one of us you're speaking to because you're in some form of autism based stupor and all you can do is spew out irrelevant stereotypes which you can't even get right.

PRO TIP: if you don't know already, Attractive is Australian so the whole "British have bad teeth" thing doesn't really mean much to him, try bringing up some classic lines about kangaroos or aboriginals next time my man, you'd probably embarrass yourself less.
(04-02-2017, 02:20 AM)More Attractive Than You Wrote:

Interesting accusation to levy - it took me about two minutes to shit that work out. I felt something spending more effort would be like throwing rocks at a retarded child - unfair. Besides, it's not like any of us here spamming refresh and hinging upon the banter of Commonwealth nationals to provide them with their only social sustenance for the day, right?

Oh, damn.

[Image: 14387feb007745e20259790712fa2e6c.png]
Like I said man its sleep time but make sure you read through my posts thoroughly so you dont miss anything. You do know what that word means right? I love how excitable you guys get, its such little effort for such an angry response lmafo. This is better then worldstar 
baby.

Edit: Its a website. You might be too retarded to get the joke.

(04-02-2017, 02:22 AM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote:

I'd probably consider you a step above the usual garbage-tier banter thrown our way, but of course you're clearly mentally deficient so you're not even aware which one of us you're speaking to because you're in some form of autism based stupor and all you can do is spew out irrelevant stereotypes which you can't even get right.

PRO TIP: if you don't know already, Attractive is Australian so the whole "British have bad teeth" thing doesn't really mean much to him, try bringing up some classic lines about kangaroos or aboriginals next time my man, you'd probably embarrass yourself less.

The only british thing Ive mentioned is that Aussies are British trash but thanks for focusing in on one word and sperging out you fucking retard. LMAO
(04-02-2017, 02:24 AM)Bang Bang Wrote: Like I said man its sleep time but make sure you read through my posts thoroughly so you dont miss anything. You do know what that word means right? I love how excitable you guys get, its such little effort for such an angry response lmafo. This is better then worldstar 
baby.

Weren't you going to bed? It's strange that a man who is putting in such "little effort" is sitting at his keyboard spamming refresh so fast that he has a reply up before I even close the tab.

We're here for you if you need human interaction fella. There's been a dearth of people to banter on this server and it's the least we can do for one of the few individuals willing to step up and offer themselves.
Also the teeth joke was just making fun of his familys lack of financial stability otherwise he might actually know how to speak properly. But thanks for projecting the insecurity of british people everywhere and their shit teeth LOL

(04-02-2017, 02:28 AM)More Attractive Than You Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 02:24 AM)Bang Bang Wrote: Like I said man its sleep time but make sure you read through my posts thoroughly so you dont miss anything. You do know what that word means right? I love how excitable you guys get, its such little effort for such an angry response lmafo. This is better then worldstar 
baby.

Weren't you going to bed? It's strange that a man who is putting in such "little effort" is sitting at his keyboard spamming refresh so fast that he has a reply up before I even close the tab.

We're here for you if you need human interaction fella. There's been a dearth of people to banter on this server and it's the least we can do for one of the few individuals willing to step up and offer themselves.
Damn guy im in bed, nice and cozy. Im just having a ball hurting your feelings. Its too simple man.
(04-02-2017, 02:24 AM)Bang Bang Wrote: The only british thing Ive mentioned is that Aussies are British trash but thanks for focusing in on one word and sperging out you fucking retard. LMAO

Yeah, sorry mate but you said "not used to seeing people with straight teeth", last time I checked having bad teeth was a British stereotype and had nothing to do with Australians, sorry but it looks like you're wrong and it's yet another win for the Commonwealth...

It's just banter, by the way, nobody is getting angry, at least, I hope you're not, especially with all of the frantic refreshing you seem to be doing before bed time...
(04-02-2017, 02:31 AM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 02:24 AM)Bang Bang Wrote: The only british thing Ive mentioned is that Aussies are British trash but thanks for focusing in on one word and sperging out you fucking retard. LMAO

Yeah, sorry mate but you said "not used to seeing people with straight teeth", last time I checked having bad teeth was a British stereotype and had nothing to do with Australians, sorry but it looks like you're wrong and it's yet another win for the Commonwealth...

It's just banter, by the way, nobody is getting angry, at least, I hope you're not, especially with all of the frantic refreshing you seem to be doing before bed time...

Ugh dont regurgitate the same shitty canned response your buddy is spewing at me. Put in some effort. This is like a bedtime story to me. Im in a pillowtop bed btw. You ever had your own bed man? Its excellent. Fantastic even.
And locked.