Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Avi's Tmod App
Ingame Name: Avi

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:171398726

Time Played: 3W 4D 17H 28M (617.47 Hours)

When First Joined: October 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Monday-Friday 11am-3pm, 11pm-3am; various times on the weekend

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I was a Trusted for this server previously (about two months) when I resigned for personal reasons.  I became Trusted again to continue to help the community.  I also have previous experience staffing for another Gmod community handling various tasks (staff applications, promotions, demotions, handling reports, bans, staff reports, donator abuse, forum administration, overseeing lower staff, and other tasks necessary).  With my current time as Trusted as well as previous experience as staff, I want to take the next step and become Tmod.  I would be able to better benefit the community handling rdm reports, mutes/gags, and other situations from the position of Tmod.

Why you want help the community: I want to help the community because I enjoy my staff position and care for the players of the server.  This community has given a lot to me, and I would like to continue to contribute to the success of the server.  I like being able to help new players, returning members, donors, and new/current staff. I feel that my old and current experience as staff would benefit the community.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I was banned twice but they were joke bans.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 
http://dinklebergsttt.enjin.com/forum/m/...rusted-app
http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-1423.html

How did you find us?: I found this server one night server hopping.

Other: Any constructive criticism or feedback is greatly appreciated. If you have questions feel free to post them below or message me on Steam/Discord.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
+1 
Great Trusted. I'm sure will also be a great T-mod.
also active on forums and server.
No Red Flags at all for this app.
former admin2
OOOOO this was a pleasant surprise.

+1 for Avi, one of the best staff members I know, and a close friend on the server whenever she's not RDMing me :)
+1 i see you on for the most of the time im on and you seem to have a good understanding of what needs to be done 

hope your app goes well avi :D  <3
[Image: 8UZV3.jpg][Image: SWIGADDY%20SWOODDY%20COMING%20FOR%20DA%2...gdsl3x.gif]
I got a letter from Salt and Warpizzle
"Fuck you Avi"
Anyway, Great Trusted. I'm sure will also be a great T-mod.
also active on forums and server.
No Red Flags at all for this app. +1 +1 +1 +1 +1
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Easiest +1 out there. Great Trusted, very levelheaded and reasonable, and active.*

*Disclaimer: You being TMod does not exempt you from me grappling you and dragging you around everywhere
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 because great trusted and great community member, and because you +1d both of my apps ;)
No explanation really needed for this, she's a great overall Staff Member.

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1
[Image: original.gif]
NOOT NOOT +1

I was surprised seeing this I thought you were already a tmod (turns out trusted)

Has done a great job handling staff position so far, especially on late nights when mods mostly are not on